I came out too, and I am not ashamed, be

• 90 posts
    February 13, 2006 10:00 PM GMT
    God |I love wearing skirts and high heels. But why do I feel that way. Can someomne tell me, as I am totally straight.

Cheers, and love from Skirt Lover,xxxx
    • 90 posts
    February 15, 2006 6:20 AM GMT
    I think why I dress up is related to my love of women. BUT, I love it. And i have came out to all my family. Now they know the truth. My mother accepted it straight away but she thought I was gay which I am not.

Anyway, love to you all, xxxxxxxx.
    • 2573 posts
    February 14, 2006 5:55 AM GMT
    S.L.

Nobody knows for sure. My theory is that many brain "choices" are individually selected even though they tend to develop in clusters. So your sex, gender, sex partner preference, desire to dress, shopping "gene", etc can be atypical for your genetic sex. It's really no different than a genetic male being gay that you are a genetic male who likes to dress. They have found marine life that "cross dress" for sexual reasons by males changing their color to that of the female so they can get in ahead of other males and have sex. This would tend to support the idea that crossdressing is not your "choice" but is genetic- or developmental-biological in its source.

Bottom line. Enjoy it and stop worrying.
    • 2463 posts
    February 14, 2006 3:08 PM GMT
    I haven't the slightest idea why you get into it. Only you can answer that. Do you consider this to be a fetish? Do you like feeling feminine? If you enjoy it, then go right ahead and do so. From what I understand a huge percentage of crossdressing men are "straight" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean). Enjoy.