How is Your Sex Life?

• February 24, 2006 10:05 PM GMT
    I'm not sure this is the right forum for this. The moderators are welcomed to move it if that seemd neccassary

This subject seems to be under discussed here and in fact most TG sites.
    I can only speak from my own experiences but I'm also guessing others are or were in the same place.
    Cross dressing has a sexual component for me. Some might call it a fetish. It doesn't really matter but it is really important for my full sexual expression, pleasure and enjoyment.
    My Ex would not allow it to be part of our sex play. She found it disgusting, boy did that hurt. Sex was never very important to her. Sadly, I didn't know this when we got married. I didn't tell her I cross dressed and she didn't tell me that she didn't like sex.
    Anyway, it wasn't part of our play so I would play alone when I cross dressed on business trips. Sometimes I would spend time with sex workers (gg;s) so that I could experience what it was like to be dressed in front of a woman.
    I had some wonderful times and sweet moments. Have any of you heard of the concept of "The Sacred Whore" and sex as a spiritual activity?
    Sex for me is one expression of emotional intimacy and love. If the sex isn't great then my life is missing something critically important to my emotional and spiritual growth. I then feel sad and disconnected.
    I'm guessing from my own experience that many cross dressers would love to be dressed, in any manner of ways, when they are playing.

How do you feel about what I'm saying?
    For GG's, Has this been openly discussed in your relationships?

Internalized transphobia is deeply embedded in most of us so it takes along time to over come the shame we've inherited from our society and feel good talking about and asking that our sexual needs and desires be met.

Thanks for all your input. I think it's an important discussion for all of us.
    Love to you all
    Rikk
    February 25, 2006 8:34 PM GMT
    Sex life? What's that?

Seriously though, while I no longer actually derive arousal from the act of dressing, as it is really just the expression of who I am, so if anything, what I derive from it is a sense of general well being, I am actually just not comfortable expressing sexuality in male mode. I have no particular sexual preference or orientation, except that only my female self has any interest in sexual activity of any kind.

Now, if I could just remember how it's done....
    • 773 posts
    February 26, 2006 1:25 AM GMT
    It's all in the knees.
  • May 2, 2006 3:04 AM BST
    Sorry took so long to post.. had to look that up in the dictionary.. "sex life".. Hmm Ohhh yeah.. that.. I damn near forgot about that!! LOL

~Valerie x x
    • 128 posts
    May 3, 2006 6:39 AM BST
    A whatt??!! Sex really hasn't been a part of my vocabulary in a long time...except in jokes. Seriously, I have not even considered the whole issue until surgery is final. Even then ....I will be scared and and and I can't go on! Really looking foreward to getting some though
    • 515 posts
    May 6, 2006 1:20 AM BST
    why would i want to do that isn't it messy ??????
    • 2463 posts
    February 25, 2006 5:29 PM GMT
    Sex life? What sex life?

For me, dressing never played a part in my sex life. Any intimacy with my soon-to-be-ex did not involve Meredith at all, nor did I try to make it a part of it. Anything dealing with particular clothing - outer or under - was not TG-based, especially after I came to her. Even then, it was almost 8 months before we were intimate again after she learned about me.

I'd write more about this but I'm slowly making my way back from the land of the dead. I'll shake this cold eventually.
    • 2573 posts
    February 26, 2006 1:21 AM GMT
    I'm soooooooooooooooo confused about my sexuality. I've always been very interested in sex. I guess I need to figure out who I am before I'll understand my sexuality. I figure Wendy is as entitled to a sex life as He was. Just not entirely sure what I want at this point...but I'm willing to learn My strongest reactions at this time are definitely toward women who have been in my sex life in the past and who I still love very much. Those reactions are at least as much emotional as physical.

If the technology existed today to change my size, shape, sex, appearance anatomy and even physiology and function to that of a woman....would I utilize it? Almost certainly. Would I want sex with men if my brain didn't change? I don't know, but I know I would certainly try to find out. I don't completely trust my judgement in these matters anymore and I find experience tells me more about my true self than my history does. It certainly is strongly related to "coming out".
    • 2627 posts
    February 26, 2006 6:46 PM GMT
    I'd have sex a lot more if my arms didn't get tired so easly.