Hi everybody!

• 1 posts
    March 13, 2006 12:04 AM GMT
    Hello all. I joined back in mid-January, but I've been a bad girl and not posted before this.

I pretty much tell about myself in my profile, so I am not quite certain what to add here.

I hope to make some new friends here. I love making friends and don't think that one can ever have too many.

*hugs*
  • March 13, 2006 3:24 AM GMT
    Welcome to TW Amanda. I know you will just love all the girls. Have fun and join in.
    • 374 posts
    March 13, 2006 10:40 AM GMT
    Hi Amanda, welcome to TW! I'm sure you're going to meet many new friends here and will come to love this place like I do. Hope to meet you in the chat room soon.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 1980 posts
    March 13, 2006 2:15 PM GMT
    Hi Amanda-

Welcome to TW, girl. I think this is the greatest place on the web for girls like us no matter what stage of our journey we might be at. I hope you like it here, make yourself at home and feel free to join in anytime, anywhere.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2463 posts
    March 13, 2006 3:28 PM GMT
    Welcome to our little corner of insanity, Amanda! These girls here are the best friends you will ever make. We certainly hope to get to know you better.

Hey, how do you feel about trying to steal an LBD (little black dress)? Just wondering......

Mere