It Worked!

• 128 posts
    March 16, 2006 4:01 AM GMT
    It is so wierd how things work out! I thought two of my best friends knew, or at least had an idea about the way I am. Maybe they just never noticed the makeup in the dimly lit bars or whatever. Last Thursday I told my best girlfriend that I was pretty sure I was a lesbian. I explained myself very clearly and when I was done...She wanted to do my makeup! I was so flattered not to mention relieved! Yes, I had a few drinks to loosen up first. She and my other girlfriend had plans to go out Friday night.(I set this up three weeks earlier) When my other friend showed up Friday night, I also told her. Her reaction was good but she freaked me out when she said that if I ever wanted to do anything kinky then she was all for it. GROSS! That was not quite what I expected from her. Anyway the whole thing went so damn well that we went out Saturday and Sunday. I have never had so much fun with my friends. While I was still in a very good state of mind this week, I called my Mom last night and told her. She took it very well. She was very understanding and said she loved me no matter what. I am so lucky! There are still battles to be either won or lost between my brothers and sisters but quite frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn!
  • March 18, 2006 12:23 AM GMT
    Prissy,

That's wonderfull!!! Sometimes friends and family can surprise you!!! In good ways! I'm so happy for you!

*hugs*

~Valerie
    • 2627 posts
    March 16, 2006 12:28 PM GMT
    Hi Prissy
    Sounds like 2 realy great friends. Congrats hun it was a big step to tell them.
    • 2463 posts
    March 16, 2006 3:43 PM GMT
    I'm happy it worked out for you. Good luck with future outings!