New here (a little about me)

• 64 posts
    March 21, 2006 8:52 PM GMT
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm reasonably new to the site, and what a Great site it is, I have been reading the forums and all the girls here are such lovely people, i couldn't help but sign up as a member
    For me as a young child 1 of my easiest dreams to remember as a child was the dream i had where i was a girl, i was about 7 at the time and the dream has stayed with me.
    I used to play D&D (yes i'm a nerd) and there was a magical item that when worn for the 1st time would change u to the oppisite sex, God how i wanted that in real life back then lol.

I collected teddy bears till i was about 13 then i sorta lost the more feminine side of me through puberty, although i have always been more in touch with my feelings then most guys my age.
    Now over the last year or so Simone has started to come to the forefront again and dressing makes me feel so comfortable. I actually have a friend who when i visit, lets me dress as i want to and treats me like a girl when i am around her and it feels RIGHT.
    Thats a very quick run down of me, i was wondering if any of the other girls here had similar experiances as a child?

Love Simone

Is it what u want to be??
    • 773 posts
    March 21, 2006 9:42 PM GMT
    Simone, we welcome you to Trannyweb. I think you'll find as you hang around that despite the tremendous diversity of our community, we have so much in common. I don't think there's a member here who didn't share these feelings as a child, and through their entire lives.
  • March 21, 2006 9:46 PM GMT
    Hi Simone and welcome to the best site there is for girls like us and yes we have all felt as you have since we were young so you are not alone.

Take care and hang on to that friend of yours xxx
    • 94 posts
    March 21, 2006 10:15 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW Simone! Enjoy the site sweety.

~Kisses.

HTG
    • 64 posts
    March 22, 2006 12:14 AM GMT
    Wow thanks for the replys Girls,
    i'm already feeling like a member of the family, and Yes i know i have a very special friend and i don't plan on losing her anytime soon.
    She was the 1 that actually helped me realise who i am and i am forever grateful to her.

*Hugs* Simone

• March 22, 2006 12:29 AM GMT
    So happy to learn I have another sister!!!! Welcome to the most empowering site on the web!!!
    LuvHugKis...Rachel
    • 64 posts
    March 22, 2006 12:41 AM GMT
    Hey Mere, Lol, my body doesn't either!! sorry but what is an LBD?
    Sorry if thats an ignorant question , i'm still learning terms and things of the such

Simone

(Lyric from 1 of my songs )
    • 773 posts
    March 22, 2006 12:55 AM GMT
    Simone, LBD=Little Black Dress. And watch out for that Meredith and her LBD conspiracy. They're a bad crowd. They know better than to come after my favorite LBD.
    • 64 posts
    March 22, 2006 1:15 AM GMT
    LOL
    It's just a little bit of a hike to the ol' US of A, so if i start swimming now i should hopefully get there sometime b4 christmas.
    ER... thats a long time swimming, Sorry Mere, i'm trying to make myself more feminie not increase my shoulder width lol, i don't think i'll be much help with the LBD.

Lotsa Love
    Simone

• March 22, 2006 2:29 AM GMT
    Simone,

Hiya and welcome to TW. Lots of great people and info here! This is a great place to be!

Hope to get to talk to you and know you better soon!

~ Valerie xx
    • 64 posts
    March 22, 2006 8:47 PM GMT
    Thank you Ladies, i'm looking forward to getting to know all of u better.
    I plan on sticking around, maybe checking the secruity around that LBD, , a deciding if i should represent my country.
    You all seem like such a close knit bunch of friends and i really like that idea, and just the pure 1st hand knowledge that between every1 here beats any books or info i have found so far.
    I already have learnt so much just from reading the forums,
    cause i had been thinking about herbals, but you beautiful ladies have already showed me the folly of that idea.
    I know i will find friends here who i will keep for life

*hugs*
    Simone
    • 2463 posts
    March 21, 2006 9:23 PM GMT
    Hi Simone, and welcome. We could all use a friend such as the one you have.

Stick around and let us get to know you.
    • 2463 posts
    March 22, 2006 12:25 AM GMT
    What do I want to be? A full time professor, that's what! As for myself, I know I'm a girl, it's just that my body doesn't give me much assistance in that matter. At least, not yet.

Hey, how are you about joining a group intent on stealing an LBD?
    • 2463 posts
    March 22, 2006 1:19 AM GMT
    We're also stealing Kendra's computer system. Which makes me wonder why since after I have her baby, and she has my twins, we're all be living together anyway.
    • 2627 posts
    March 22, 2006 2:36 AM GMT
    Hi Simone & welcome to Tweb.
    Getting that LBD is a world wide conspiracy. So you can represent your contry. Kendra has a large wardrobe & Mere is totaly ruthless in her pursuit to get her hands on it.
    • 2463 posts
    March 22, 2006 8:49 PM GMT
    There are a couple of rules:

1. Have the coffee made by the time we wake up. Some of us get mighty cranky without our morning cup of steamin' joe

2. Never say the word "umbrella" to certain people before they've had their medication

Other than that, all is fair game. Except for Kendra's LBD. That is mine first!