Hi

• 3 posts
    April 12, 2006 1:52 PM BST
    Hi

Just thought I'd delurk and say hi...!

My name is Jo, and I've been lurking around TW on and off for ages now.

I finally managed to afford full member status, (thanks mostly to Katie's special half price offer) so I figured I'd atleast make one post in here!

Wouldn't want to bore you with any more details about me...

Cya
    JoJo
    -xx-
  • April 12, 2006 9:56 PM BST
    Jo Hiya

Go ahead and just try to bore us!!!!!! LOL
    Hope to see you post again soon!

~Valerie x x
    • 128 posts
    April 13, 2006 4:24 AM BST
    Jo! Hi! Prissy here! Hours of good clean fun and info here on tw. Especially when I burn pizza! Welcome!
    • 65 posts
    April 13, 2006 6:07 PM BST
    Hi Jo
    You"l find we are a nosey lot of women but we always make like mimded woman very welcome you will find out how warm we realy are
    love Mandy xxx

• April 14, 2006 1:29 PM BST
    Hi Jo Jo, Believe me you will not bore us with anything. We are all sisters here. We understand and are always here with info, help and soft shoulders to cry on. I am sure you will love TW.
    • 515 posts
    April 14, 2006 7:07 PM BST
    Hi ya Jo Jo,
    I hope to hear a lot more form you and let say I am glad you have joined us here it is a wonderful place to chat, find friends, and get to know what is going on in the world not just in our own back yards so to say.
    I have made a number of friends here from all walks of life and with all kinds of interests which make it very interesting to me, so I don’t think you could bore us in any way (well me at least) as that is why we are here.
    I really hope to catch you in a chat room some time.
    Have a grate time and enjoy, Huggggggggsssssssssssss
    Sara
    • 3 posts
    April 23, 2006 2:32 AM BST
    Hi Girls

Thanks for the warm welcome :-)

-hugs-
    Jo
    • 2627 posts
    April 12, 2006 1:56 PM BST
    Hi Jo !!
    Glad your here, injoy yourself.
    • 2463 posts
    April 12, 2006 6:17 PM BST
    Hi Jo,
    I'm glad you're coming around more. Please, do tell us about yourself. I bet we won't think it's boring.

Mere
    • 456 posts
    April 12, 2006 6:33 PM BST
    Hi Jo and welcome. I hope it is not the last post you make. I am sure you have a lot to contribute.
    • 1980 posts
    April 16, 2006 1:50 PM BST
    Hi Jo-

I'm so glad you unlurked yourself. Welcome to TW, girl, it's the best place on the web for girls like us, at least that's what I think and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that. You are welcome to share whatever you care to share whenever you care to share it. All our stories are similar in many ways but they are also each different and unique. While we may occasionally bicker (or worse) amongst ourselves, TW is a safe place to be yourself and to talk about all sorts of things. I'm glad you're here.

Hugs...Joni