Good morning Sat April 15th

• April 15, 2006 1:31 PM BST
    Good morning TW!!!

Well off to go bike riding this morning, is a nice day outside! Everything is turning green and the flowers are blooming. I hope all have a great day!

Todays pussy video
    http://www.funny-videos.c[...]at.html

~Valerie x x
    • 128 posts
    April 15, 2006 6:53 PM BST
    Good morning Girls! Usually working Saturdays but not today. My fridge went out last nite so I have to empty it out to make room for a new one this morning. So Mere, that means I need to use up this daqueri mix! Aren't in-laws the reason they invented Febreeze?
    • 2463 posts
    April 15, 2006 1:57 PM BST
    Good morning, all

No, I'm still not in the best of moods, but once the TW girls got ahold of that knowledge they made sure I talked!

My daughter has a soccer game this morning, so I'm really looking forward to that. I have this problem with sporting events. I turn my head for one moment and that's when something happens. That happened a year ago when my kid scored her first goal.

If dealing with my immediate family isn't enough, today I'll also probably have to deal with my soon-to-be-ex-in-laws. Lovely. I'll need a drink tonight.

Have a nice day.

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    April 15, 2006 2:04 PM BST
    Morning Girls!!

Val I've seen a squirl do that when being harrased by crows.

Mere being the person that I am I'd have a few before I went to deal with these people.

Like Val says beautifull day, sunny, though still a bit cool now
    it will warm up later.
    Have a sunny day!!