I'm in huge trouble once again,, HELP!!

• 16 posts
    May 9, 2006 3:54 AM BST
    Hi,, so I have a huge problem yet again,, My hormones got detained at the border and now I don't have any estrogen/anti androgen left! I tried to go through my counselor and she directed me to this gender therapist who charges $80 for the first consultation adn then somethign like 50 for the rest. AnD that's just to get a recommnedtation from her for the hormone replacement therapy. And she said it might take 3 to 12 months,.. FIrst of all i dont have have the $$$ to pay for all of that!,, $50 that's like a pack of estrofem. IT takes soo ridiculously long to get a prescription, so now i dont knwo waht to do.. Eveyrhtin i ordered from globaldrug.tv is gone.. all that money is wasted! arghhh....
    • 1652 posts
    May 9, 2006 1:20 PM BST
    Hi Ariel
    Try contacting Globaldrug to say that your parcel hasn't arrived. Although they have no responsibility for items detained at customs, I once had one held up by them (whilst they imposed an import duty), so emailed global to say that it hadn't arrived and they replied saying it had probably been lost in transit so sent me a replacement straight away, no charge (and no import duty this time). Rather good service I thought.
    Swiss customs may be more notorious for detaining such items so global might treat it differently, but it's worth a try.
    If I were you I'd go for that consultation to avoid such problems in the future, or possibly move to England!
    xx