Good morning May 11th

• May 11, 2006 11:20 AM BST
    Good Morning TW!

Well it's a riany but warm day, and I have the day off work. Have a gender dr's appiontment this morning and am looking forward to that. I really like my Dr. I hope all have a great day!!!!

~Valerie x x
    • 46 posts
    May 11, 2006 6:15 PM BST
    Hiya girls! Hey, has it ever rained simultaneously all over the world? We are all complaining about rain today, except for Mary Grace, so let's all go over to her house.

Mary Grace, you got any beer?
    • 46 posts
    May 11, 2006 6:22 PM BST
    Valerie, I'm sorry hun....I was so focused on thinking of going to Mary Grace's house to spend the day drinking that I didn't wish you luck at your doc's appointment today. So forgive me and GOOD LUCK!!
  • May 11, 2006 8:26 PM BST
    Jen,

Thanks hon it went very well I hope you have you're umbrella out LOL I got mine!!!

*hugs*

~Valerie x x
    • 2068 posts
    May 11, 2006 12:11 PM BST
    a VERY good morning to you too Valerie, from a rather warm Lowestoft. Hope you have a lovely day & good luck with your Appt.

Love & xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2627 posts
    May 11, 2006 12:41 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    It rained so hard lastnight I could hear it in my lower floor apartment. Thats one hard rain.

Have a great day.
    • 2463 posts
    May 11, 2006 2:56 PM BST
    Hi all...
    It's rainy here, too, as well as windy. My feet are already soaked and I haven't even gotten to campus yet.

I won't be around tomorrow as I have my one-day procedure thingy. I might be back in the evening if I'm not to whacked out on drugs. Wow. That will be fun!

Got the red line beckoning. Oh, bloody joy.

Mere