Good morning MAy 24th

• 515 posts
    May 24, 2006 9:47 AM BST
    It is a warm morning already about 61 Deg’s out side and the sun it not even up yet. Well it is my last day at work for this week as I am taking a long weekend. It’s my birthday in the morning oh please can I turn back time and be 29 again???????
    Well I hope you all have a wonderful day and take care
    Sara
  • May 24, 2006 11:24 AM BST
    Good morning TW

Well warm and sunny here, supposed to be nice and warm all day! To bad I gotta go to work! LOL I hope qall have a great day!

~Valerie x x
    • 2627 posts
    May 24, 2006 12:37 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    It's a little cool right now but it is going to be a great day.

Have a great tima Sara & Happy Birthday

Have a nice day!!
    • 2573 posts
    May 24, 2006 12:49 PM BST
    Happy Birthday, Sara.

This morning is the first time the sun will rise on Wendy (clear and 59 degrees at 0430) with pierced ears; my birthday present from my best friend Tuesday for my birthday Monday. Only 4mm 14K gold balls now, but in 6-8 weeks I can finally wear any earring I want to instead of clip-ons. Looking at earings with my studs in today was a whole new emotional experience because I finally knew I could wear any of the beautiful ones that I looked at. I almost cried twice before I left the shop that did the piercing. Then we went off and window shopped for more jewelry. 1829, here I come. My frend went around all evening with a big, healty grin on her face. Then we went home and we tried out different stlyles of tying my pony tail with leather strips/wraps. Can't wait to move so I'm already gender-bending my style of dress by being a more decorative male.

Oh, funny story. I wandered around the upscale Yuppie mall for two hours carrying a little, sweet fuscia bag with my ear-care supplies in it......only one way to carry it and it didn't look very macho, lol. THEN I realized it said "just got my ears pierced at Claire's" in big white letters on the side away from me and facing everyone, so NO WAY anyone didn't notice my new earrings. We laughed our heads off at that one.

I feel good. Yayyyyyyyyy.
    • 2573 posts
    May 25, 2006 10:06 AM BST
    Yes, Brina, I never fail to be surprised at the things that bring dramatic changes in how I see things and feel about them. It's like finding all these roadblocks all through your mind and tearing them down one at a time and finding feelings on the backroad behind them.