Name Change?

• 46 posts
    June 14, 2006 9:29 PM BST
    Hello again! Seems like I'm having a busy day on the site today but I did kind of slip into a blue funk for a few weeks and now I'm trying to slip back out of it. Anyway, is it easy to do a name change here? It was dumb of me to go by my birth name because I never liked it to begin with. How do I do that? Just change it in my profile and if anyone would care, announce it in the forums? This is still in the thinking stage so that burning smell that you're smelling, it's just my brain.
    • 773 posts
    June 15, 2006 12:23 PM BST
    I think Jen Jen should be OK as long as she doesn't try to change her name to "Sarkisian."
    • 46 posts
    June 15, 2006 5:59 PM BST
    Thanks, Katie! If, as Mere says, that the half brain that I have left isn't working and no picture instructions and crayons are included, I will come to you for help. I have to think of a name, though. I have a few favorite names that I would have named my next girl, if I could have anymore kids, but since I can't maybe I'll adopt one of those names.

Thanks for all the input and scary stories about trying to change a name!
    • 2127 posts
    June 15, 2006 12:51 AM BST
    Hi Jen Jen,

Just go here to change your details:

http://gendersociety.com/[...]ile.cgi

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2463 posts
    June 15, 2006 1:10 AM BST
    Do the directions have a lot of piccies? In Jen Jen's case that would help!
    • 2127 posts
    June 15, 2006 2:43 PM BST
    If you really can't make head or tail of this Jen Jen, just send me your new name and I'll change it for you.

Hugs,

Katie x