not so average sweetie

• June 18, 2006 9:55 PM BST
    hi darlings
    my name is Bethany and I'm from England. I wanted to take this opportunity to give all my tfriends huuuuuuuuuuge cuddles and make sure they know they are loved cos well to quote john lennon "there's nothing you can do that can't be done, there's nothing you can say that can't be sung, all you need is love love love." I'm a transexual in Kingston, Surrey (where do you expect a pretty angelic babygirl to come from?) I came to trannyweb to make new friends and hang out with other girls who understand what I go through. I'm a warm, understanding snuggly peson with a lot of love to give.
    • 364 posts
    June 18, 2006 10:13 PM BST
    Welcome Bethany. You will make plenty of friends who no doubt have experienced similar problems. I hope your stay will be long and happy

Hugs
    Joanne
  • June 19, 2006 12:28 AM BST
    Hello and Welcome

*hug*

• June 19, 2006 12:31 AM BST
    Welcome Bethany, oh how I love that name. Anyway you have come to the right place (TW) for all the support you want. We all go through the same kind of trials and tribulations that you do. Some handle it well and some of us don't and that is why we all are here. Stay active and ask lots of questions, there is someone here that can help. We are all here for you sis. Love and hugs
  • June 19, 2006 3:24 AM BST
    Hi Bethany,
    It was great chatting with you today!!
    When you get a chance tell us about yourself.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
  • June 19, 2006 3:24 AM BST
    duplicate post..
    • 65 posts
    June 22, 2006 5:36 PM BST
    Hi Bethany
    make yourself at home at TW we are all in the same boat here make friends
    hugs Mandy
    • 1980 posts
    June 19, 2006 12:37 AM BST
    Hi Bethany-

It's so nice to meet you, welcome to TW. I hope you like it here and make lots of new friends. And I'll take sweet and cuddly any day over the alternative.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2573 posts
    June 19, 2006 4:53 AM BST
    Bethany,

Welcome to TW. We don't care where you are on the TG spectrum. Here, you are one of us. You will be accepted for who you are. We have local chapters, but it's not unusual to find girls from Malasia to Chicago to Edinburgh to Greece in the chatroom. This is the kind of place that you can find someone halfway around the world asking after you because you have not been here for a few days. Looking foward to meeting you in the chatroom.
    • 2463 posts
    June 23, 2006 6:18 PM BST
    Hi Bethany,
    I'm slow in responding because I can't get to TW these days as much as I would like!

Welcome, and please stick around so we can get to know you. You'll love it here.

Mere