Good Morning on this 19th June

• 515 posts
    June 19, 2006 9:23 AM BST
    Good morning sisters it’s going to be another hot one here in South Carolina up in the 90’s again. It is a little early yet to see what the day is going to be like as we are still clocked in darkness at 4:20 in the morning but however; it is still up to 71 already.
    Mmmmm I can smell the coffee brewing so I am going to say good morning and have a nice day.
    Love
    Sara
  • June 19, 2006 11:50 AM BST
    Good morning TW

Well it's a warm but rainy day, but a great day because I took the day off today for my b-day and am headed out to enjoy the day! I hope everyone has a great day!

~Valerie x x
    • 141 posts
    June 19, 2006 2:01 PM BST
    It's a cool 17ºC (66ºF for my American and British friends) this morning, the night's soft rains having pulled the temperature and humidity down to comfortable. I can hear the swish of traffic, the birds twirping away in the trees and an otherwise quiet house as it approaches 90 AM (90 AM for my American and British friends)

I have the whole day as Ann and a whole day in the office (it's in the basement).

Happy Birthday Valerie!
    • 515 posts
    June 20, 2006 9:32 AM BST
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Valerie
    I hop you have and had a wonderful day. my goodness you look good for sweet 16
    • 2627 posts
    June 19, 2006 12:03 PM BST
    Good Morning & a Happy Birthday Valerie!!

Going to be wet & hot today. Should be some realy good storms.

Have a nice day & don't forget to come in out of the rain.