Good Morning on this 29th June

• 515 posts
    June 29, 2006 10:23 AM BST
    Well good morning I hope you are all well and feeling fine. The long weekend is looming now only today and Friday to go and it is a long weekend four days off what bliss. I wonder what I will do with myself for four long days, mmmmmm just relax and be me it think.
    The weather here in South Carolina is quite warm going to the high 90’s today, it is not due to rain at all wooooo hooooo.
    Take care everyone
    Love ya
    Sara
  • June 29, 2006 1:55 PM BST
    Good Morning All!!

Haven't checked in for a while, so I now am. Checking in. That is...

Awkward. Slow. Jumbled. Yep, it must be me in the moring!

Hope you all have a better one!

Hugs,

Kari
    • 2627 posts
    June 29, 2006 1:38 PM BST
    Good Morning!!!

They said big heavy storms for yesterday. Never came.
    My coffee maker died this morning.
    I have a backup, not good coffee but it gets the job done.
    So I'm off to get a new one.

Have a good day!!
    • 2573 posts
    June 29, 2006 9:00 PM BST
    It's HOT! Real HOT. Damned HOT. Did I mention it's HOT? Yesterday hit 102 on my inside thermometer. Hopefully today will not be quite as bad....but it's 93 and its only 1300. Saw lovely travel show about Cornwall, which helped for a bit. Should be fixing the van, but can't cope with the heat. Maybe tommorow....early.

Day three of diet and exercise program. I expect to lose a pound a week for the next 5 months and, of course, you NEVER, NEVER diet without exercising unless you want to end up looking like Jabba the Hut. Increaded my jogging and will add in other exercises when the aching muscles ease a bit. Isn't it amazing how unboring and intense food becomes when you cut back seriously on your caloric intake? Every mouthful is important and you take forever to eat it...perhaps because you slowly chew each bite.

Hope you all have a nice COOL day. Like 90 degrees