Help Bloggs messed up

• December 6, 2006 6:32 PM GMT
    Hi there I seem to have miltiple posts in my blog today. I posted 1 and got 4 the same, all the code is messed up too.
    It wont let me delete, the postes either.
    Please couls a techie take a look and sort it out for me.

http://gendersociety.com/[...]2965515

Thanks

Lucy dawlish
  • December 7, 2006 7:10 PM GMT
    Katie thanks for that, but I cant delete either it wont let me.
    Usually at the bottonit says:
    edit, delete, comment.

The edit is showing only and image space and no image, the delete, is not clickable, the only one that is clickable is comment hun.

any thoughts

Are you able to go in a delete 3 of the postes or 4 of them I can always paost again.

Lucy
  • December 11, 2006 6:11 PM GMT
    Are thanks for tthe comments back.
    I actually found out what is causing this to happen, and can repeate it to happen, using HTML or not.
    It happens when you have posted a new blog entry, and then if you refresh the page that shows your new blog entry, it will enter a new entry, so if that page gets refreshed several times, tey bog entry gets written again and again.
    I hope that helps, it does seem like a bug to me.
    But hey now I know I wont refresh the page, it also happens it you use the back button on a mouse also.
    • 2127 posts
    December 7, 2006 11:38 AM GMT
    Hi Lucy,

I'm not sure why that happened. I've just tested our blogs and I can only make one entry appear.

Anyway, it's easy to delete the extra ones.

Underneath each entry you'll see:

Edit | Delete | Comment (2)

Just click on delete.

Hope that helps.

Huggies,

Katie x
    • 2573 posts
    December 9, 2006 10:54 AM GMT
    Oddly enough, I just went to my blog to reada comment and decided to edit a mistake. Surprise. The edit/delete, etc links were not there. I reloaded the blog from the drop down menu and it worked just fine. Related? I have no idea.