Unable to enter trannychat.

• 448 posts
    April 16, 2007 6:57 AM BST
    I don't use t/c very often but on those not so rare occassions when I'm a bit down and in need of a kind word and some emotional support, such as last night, it's a nice option to have. However, when I tried to enter it just kept sending me to the page that offers t/c updates. I tried the adobe thing but that didn't work. Any ideas anyone?
    • 338 posts
    April 16, 2007 10:07 AM BST
    its working now, or at least I got in.

not sure what you mean by t/c upgrades...

key question: have you been able to get in before? if so its probably not your computer, it may be that the chat server had what would probably be best called an issue. otherwise what web browser are you using? and do you have any ad blocking software running? if so these can cause problems due to the chat room using something called flash which is also used by other sites to show adverts and get around ad blocking and anti-popup software among other irritating things.

its driven me nuts gettin in chat sometimes but my system is slightly non standard, its probably nothing to worry about but if you can post what software your using (which version of windows/OS X/ linux and what browser) it can probably b sorted out

• 448 posts
    April 17, 2007 9:44 PM BST
    Hi Claire, I'm not sure I understood all of that, but I'm not a stupid girl so I'm sure I'II work it out. Thanks for your time x
    • 338 posts
    April 17, 2007 9:47 PM BST
    chats live at the moment.. if you can't get in try posting a screen grab of what you do get (alt-print screen on windows)
  • April 17, 2007 10:59 PM BST
    I've always found I can't get in using the Opera web browser on a Mac. I don't have any problems with Internet Explorer, or other browsers such as SeaMonkey.