can't open half price membership link

• 64 posts
    June 3, 2007 11:01 PM BST
    hi Ladies
    When i'm logged in, i try and open the link for the half price membership and is says this membership is no longer active?
    Please help i want to take advantage of this price!

Thanks
    Simone
    • 338 posts
    June 4, 2007 12:35 PM BST
    ahhhhh

this is def one for katie, not something i can even see, let alone do much about. She will prob see this t some point but I'll drop her a message as a pointer to it.

hopefully should be sorted out, hopefully soon too. and welcome potential full member

• 338 posts
    June 4, 2007 3:56 PM BST
    you would be amazed how easy it is to get one tiny character wrong in a link... and break something.

You're doing a hell of a lot better than some sites that still have links pointing to "file://c:/....." etc, I even emailed one site like thia, a shop of all things, and I got a response of "it works for me".. like duh.. ahem.

tweb may be held together with duct tape, but at least its artfully applied and in a nice colour, or is it lingerie tape?
    • 2127 posts
    June 4, 2007 2:10 PM BST
    Hi Simone,

Looks like a little programming fault on my part. I thought I had tested all the links in this month's Tranny Trib but it looks like I missed that one. Sorry.

I have rectified my mistake now so please try again and let me know if you have any probs.

Thanks and huggies,

Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    June 5, 2007 1:56 PM BST
    We also use chewing gum and bits of string to hold this thing together!

Hugs,

Katie x