im am back

• 2 posts
    August 28, 2007 8:11 AM BST
    Hi all, How are you all? I would say I fine but i fig its time for me to stop fighting my demons and come back to TW. The reason i say this is cuss of a few people here hurt me bad. I so I left figuring i would come back here and try to make peace with what happen. Cuss since it happen my life has gotten allot worse. Let me give you a run down about how she hurt me. I started to talk to her long ago and we like each other or so i thought. But I told her that the few things that i can not forgive were 1.hurting my family ,2. lying to me 3. using me. Well fast foreword to about 2 months ago back when i was Harvey Dent She need some money to go to some event so i helped her like my nature. So she went her little thing and when she got back i was messing with her in the chat and some jerk says that it was his chick and mind like 4 months ago someone told her that i had a gf and did not want anything to do with her which was a lie but hey i dont care. now what was i saying o yeah he message me not to mess with her so i was like ok???? so i ask her on msn and she did not give me answer so i took it as she was and she did not even have the never to tell me.

So lets forget about that and such i have come her to for get and for give. Im trying to hold any grudges any more so

much love
    Shino
    • 259 posts
    August 28, 2007 3:38 PM BST
    Shino, my girl hurt me too and we have all been there. Time does heal all wounds and so do good supportive friends. Mostly I am over her, looking to the future, letting the past go-it is irrelivant to my life now. Maybe you will make some new friends now that will respect you and treat you like you deserve.
    • 127 posts
    August 29, 2007 1:34 AM BST
    So, Josi, I understand about being hurt too...the offer is still open....
    Heather
    • 166 posts
    August 29, 2007 5:45 AM BST
    Shino .. regrets and resentment often hurt You more than those You're angry with !?
    They've often moved on, in their self absorbed lives ...and likely forget about You..
    as in , Your feelings .. time to move on Yourself - perhaps ? "K"

and may I ask?? ..Your age ?
    • 1195 posts
    August 29, 2007 3:51 PM BST
    Khriss - the answer is she'll be 22 in November.
    Gracie