Out...and going out!

• January 1, 2005 11:59 AM GMT
    Like so many, I have dressed since - well - forever!I have been on my own for a few months now and have tried to 'lean in' and enjoy, instead of all those years of guilt. I think I always tried to convince myself that as I am a man, my desires were wrong (as it were)whereas I now know it is the very essence. So, I am steeling myself to go out tonight - Way Out - and, well, see what happens!
    • 430 posts
    January 2, 2005 12:13 AM GMT
    Good luck sweetie,

You might find once through that door you'll never go back!
    • 430 posts
    January 5, 2005 1:07 AM GMT
    yeah I have always hated waiting rooms.

No idea where to look, all the magzines are older than me. everyone just sitting there with muffed coverstaions and arre either trying to be quiet or trying to discreatly hear what is being said. Everyone desperate to hear their name called.

Waiting rooms do suck.
    • 1980 posts
    January 2, 2005 4:53 PM GMT
    Hi Nigella-

Like Fiona said.

Have fun and remember, you only live once, you may as well live it the way you want and as who you really are. Please let us know how things went, okay?

Hugs, Joni from Oregon

• 2573 posts
    January 3, 2005 6:03 AM GMT
    Well, I'm skipping off the atmosphere off going out dressed. This week I was trying on clothing at my local t girl store. It was wonderful, girly, relaxing and fun....let my hair down, literally and tried on skirtsuit, bracelet and earrings to match. It was great and the threshold has lowered even more. I've finally reached the point where I am looking foward to going out en femme....not gritting my teeth and holding on to the bar on the rollercoaster car but bouncing up and down in anticipation. God, I love that skirtsuit, lol. The next day I emailed away to ask about appointments for a corset fitting. I didn't believe it when I was told, but once you start, it is irresistable and not for the reasons I thought.

• 1980 posts
    January 16, 2005 2:06 PM GMT
    Hi Nigella-

Well hon, your post was on the first of the month, over 2 weeks ago. So...what happened? Did you get to go out, did you have a good time? What did you wear and where did you go and what did you do when got there?

Inquiring minds want to know. If you feel like sharing, that is.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2627 posts
    January 17, 2005 4:01 AM GMT
    Where can I e-mail about this corsett fitting.