I'm new here

• 9 posts
    May 24, 2008 8:45 PM BST
    Hi,
    My name is Sue and I live and work on my parents dairy farm. I mostly milk the cows and consider myself a cosmic milkmaid cuz I'm into spirituality and metaphysics.

Lately I've been exploring gender identity and found that most straight people get uptight when you question their sexual identity. I believe we are spirit with a male or female body. So I wrote a kind of spiritual, transgender story which freaked out a lot of intellectuals and now I'm starting to blog it here if there is any interest. I intended the story to be entertaining and enlightening. Maybe that's what will happen on this site.

sue
    • 315 posts
    May 24, 2008 9:14 PM BST

Hi again Sue,

Glad to see you found the New Members Forum, as I suggested.

As I've already said over on the ChainStory Comments Forum, .................. Welcome to the "Sisterhood" here at TW. You'll find us a friendly lot, here to help/support each other, but, mainly to be good friends.

Welcome to TW.

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
    • 9 posts
    May 25, 2008 1:55 AM BST
    Well I do feel your my sister here.
    • 374 posts
    May 25, 2008 11:40 AM BST

Welcome to Trannyweb Sue! Your story sounds quite interesting. Looking forward to reading it and chatting with you in the chat room.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 9 posts
    May 25, 2008 3:02 PM BST
    Hi Monika, Thanks for the welcome. I put a lot of good energy into the story and it's always exciting for me when someone taps into it and gets off.

love sue
    • 65 posts
    May 26, 2008 4:52 PM BST
    Hi Sue
    welcome to tw from a country woman to another country woman
    Mandy xx
    • 9 posts
    May 26, 2008 6:11 PM BST
    Hi Mandy, Thanks for the welcome. Do you have any animals?
    sue
    • 65 posts
    May 26, 2008 6:35 PM BST
    Hi SUE
    Iv been a shepherd for over 50 yrs so yes I recon I have annimals. Iv been x dressing since I was 7 and I knew I wanted to be female from then.
    bean on mones for 5yrs and spend 50% of my time being female- even when working. Mandyxx
    • 9 posts
    May 26, 2008 10:32 PM BST
    Spending time with animals is a really good thing for me. I think women make better herd people than males cuz males always seem to view animals as possessions to be bought and sold while we see them more like fellow beings.
    • 9 posts
    May 27, 2008 6:14 PM BST
    Thanks again for the welcome everyone. Lots of friendly girls here.
  • May 29, 2008 3:34 PM BST
    Hi Sue,

Welcome to TW. I agree with you that we are spirits with either a male or female body and that spirit is really what people should try to look at, rather than our gender and/or sexual identity. Afterall, it's the person that's inside the body that's most important. I'd love to read your story.

Hugs,
    Donna
    • 9 posts
    May 29, 2008 6:12 PM BST
    Hi Donna, It seems we are on the same page with this spirit idea. I started blogging my story on my site here. If you would like to have a peek and let me know what you think I would be thrilled.

sue
    • 734 posts
    May 25, 2008 9:27 PM BST
    Hi Sue,
    And welcome aboard TW!
    Much love
    Rae x
    • 1980 posts
    May 27, 2008 4:30 PM BST
    Hi Sue-

<big hug> Welcome to TW, dear. Sorry for the tardy response, I was out of town for a couple of days. I hope you like it here and decide to stay, thank you for your contributions.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    May 27, 2008 6:40 PM BST
    Hi Sue and welcome to TW. Sorry to welcome you so late but I have been away myself. It looks as though you are just getting right in there which is the best thing to do. I look forward to seeing you in the chatroom sometime.

Nikki