Good morning in this 17th of Sept

• 515 posts
    September 17, 2006 4:34 AM BST
    Good morning Ladies and Gents,

Sunday morning and all is well I am sitting up down loading music the spice of life I would say. The more sounds you have the more fun you can have and the more chance you have sounds to match your mood. “Cus you never know what your moods are going to be from one minute to the next if you’re like me” lol

Had my last visit to the Dr’s office for the last touch laser treatment before going to SCC still wishing I had time for a couple more treatments oh well never mind.
    Really looking forward to going though and meeting all my old friends along with some of my new friends from here at T/Web. It will be the first time I have met any one that I have met on a web site first. Just a half of day of work on Monday and then it will be getting ready for the early start Tuesday morning and the long drive down to Atlanta.
    If you’re going to turn up on Tuesday s well please feel free to say Hi to me when you arrive as I will be on the registrations desk from 2 – 5 pm Look forward to seeing you there.

All the best
    Sara
    xoxoxo
    • 2627 posts
    September 17, 2006 1:33 PM BST
    Good Morning!!

Back home & feeling better, (dispite the stupidity or maybe because of it).
    Going back to work tomorrow. I've been off since the 4th of July.
    Started sleeping again after not being able to for far to long.
    Realy just feeling better than I have for awhile.
    Lets hope it last.lol