Hi All

• 1 posts
    August 20, 2008 11:04 PM BST
    Hi All

Thought I might tell you a bit of my story if anyone is interested?

My partner Alex and I have been together for a few years now but to be honest it was really only very recently that I shared my cross dressing desires with her. Amazingly she not only accepted this she has been encouraging me and has given immense and very valued support. I cannot say how happy I am to have someone like Alex in my life.

Anyway onto the facts.

A little while back Alex and I decided that we would go on a trip together to a hotel in a mainland European city. After a lot of discussion we agreed between us that this would be the time when Rachael could become herself and spend some time in the city for the very first time.

It was early evening on our second day away and we agreed that Alex and Rachael would spend the evening together as girls out for the night.

After a few drinks to provide the necessary Dutch courage I showered and shaved myself very close to remove as much of the shadow as I could. I had recently shaved my legs so didn’t bother with these but as will be revealed later on this occasion this was less important!

Crucially anyway the first thing that I needed to sort was any potential bulges between my legs. Dressing can get me very aroused and I needed to make sure that as we were going out, no embarrassing bulge was likely to pop up. I’ve developed a tried and tested solution to this problem that may be a bit painful at first but does work! I wrapped some Selotape around my flaccid penis up and down several times and then ran the tape between my legs, over my anus and up to the small of my back. I stayed very still and then ran a tape round my waist several times, capturing the tape that had come up from between my legs and holding everything firmly in place. As I said, this is a bit uncomfortable at first, but after a few minutes you don’t really notice and the tape keeps everything in place without restricting any movement. Quickly I put on some black lacy panties and slipped a panty liner into the front just in case there were any dribbles. We had decided that as this was the first time, rather than anything extravagant such as stockings and very high heels that would draw a lot of unwanted attention, I would be very casual so that I could merge into the background without too much trouble. Alex had a pair of tight blue denim jeans that she had given me and we had recently bought a maroon sweater. This was the outfit that I was going to wear for the night out.

Despite the jeans I wanted to wear nylon on my legs so after the panties and the panty liner I carefully pulled on a pair of gloss nude coloured tights. As well as feeling very sexy the tights helped to hold everything in place and also the visible part of your ankle between the bottom of the jeans and the shoes always looks attractive in nylon.

After the tights I fastened a black 38B bra on and carefully placed some breast pieces into the cups. I have proper B cup silicone breasts now but at the time I only had the chicken fillets that normally real woman use to support their own breasts. However, these seemed to work ok, although the silicone ones that I have now are far better. The maroon sweater was quite tight fitting with long sleeves that covered the hairs on my arms and a high neck.

After the sweater I put on the jeans and a black belt and sat down for Alex to do my make up. I placed my shoulder length brown wig on my head and Alex carefully adjusted it and combed the hair so that it looked right. Like all girls I didn’t have my heels on, I would put these on just before we left.

Alex started my make up with a beige foundation. Despite shaving very closely there was still a slight shadow which the foundation didn’t entirely cover. I don’t think that you would notice this at night at a distance but it was there. We have since obtained some stage make up which Alex thinks will do a much better job at covering up the shadow. After the foundation she added some colour with a bit of blusher and started on the eyes.

First of all were the false eye lashes. I didn’t think that these were worth the effort but they were. A decent pair of false eye lashes make a big difference to the overall effect and look very sexy. Alex spent several minutes on each eye, carefully merging the colours and then using an eye pencil to raise the height of the eye brow. I am fortunate that Alex is a trained beautician so she knew exactly what she was doing and made a very good job!

Once she was happy with the foundation, blusher and eyes she moved on to the lips. Alex carefully outlined the lips with a pencil and then filled the lips in with a soft brownish colour. I have quite small lips, not uncommon in men, and Alex used the lip liner to make them slightly larger and more feminine. She showed me how to blot the finished lips with some tissue which she claimed meant that the lipstick would stay on and not all come off on the first wine glass.

We had some clip on silver dangly earrings that Alex attached to my ears and then she stuck some French Nails onto my own finger nails with double sided sticky tabs. We had experimented with nail glue but the problem with glue is it’s a devil to get the nails off afterwards. The sticky tabs are great as they hold the nails on really firmly but they are easy to get off when you need to remove them. All you need to do then is to scrape the surplus glue left on your own nails off and job done.

We were just about finished; Alex checked my make up over and adjusted the wig again and then gave me a pair of dark glasses to put on. Although these covered up the good work she had done on my eyes it did mean that only the lower part of my face would be visible, and they did look quite fashionable too.

We had brought along one of Alex’s shoulder bags so I carefully put some money, my phone, some spare tape and scissors and panty liners in case I needed the ladies along with some spare nail tabs in it. As well as being somewhere to put things, the bag was also somewhere that you could put your hand. Alex lent me her silver watch and I swapped my rather bulky one for the much slimmer one that she gave me.

Although Alex and I have some very sexy high heeled shoes we thought that something more normal would be best. Firstly I needed to be able to walk in them and secondly we didn’t want anything that would draw too much attention to ourselves. I had some black leather Courts with a four inch heel and a smallish platform. They are really comfortable to walk in, and look quite sexy too, so I took these from our case and stepped up into them.

Alex had got dressed too, in a black dress and black high heels and together we just looked like two girls ready to go out for the evening. Not without some trepidation I opened the room door and Alex and I walked down the corridor to the lift. One thing that really struck me was that although I only had relatively ordinary girls clothes on I could feel all of it all of the time. As well as the obvious things like the tightness of the bra around my chest and way the heels forced my body forward I could feel the earrings on my ears all of the time. The false nails on my fingers meant that you had to think carefully about even simple tasks like opening my bag. I could feel the tights encasing my legs and on top of them the tight denim of the jeans. Although none of this was uncomfortable it was if I could feel virtually every item of clothing that I was wearing; and as I walked it sort of all moved about my body with me as if it were letting me know it was there.

We stood alone waiting for the lift, two girls out for the night. One in a black dress and black high heels and the other in a tight maroon sweater, tight jeans and black heels.

After a few seconds the ‘ding’ of the lift arriving sounded and the doors slowly opened.
    • 1980 posts
    August 20, 2008 11:39 PM BST
    Rachael-

How wonderful for you hon! Well, is there more? Don't leave us dangling, so to speak. What else happened. And how wonderful to have someone in your life who is supportive and understanding. Many girls aren't so lucky, you have a treasure.

So tell us more. Welcome to TW, dear.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2573 posts
    August 22, 2008 3:46 AM BST
    Rachael,
    Thank you for telling us all about your experience.