Stephanie seeking advice

• 1 posts
    September 8, 2008 7:18 PM BST
    Hi girls…
    Stephanie here. I’ve been a member here for some time now but it’s one of those things I seem to drift in and out of until now…. I’ve been having problems with my bank so can’t become a full member (and God knows I want to!!) because I’ve finally accepted myself for who I am. So much so that I’ve started to write a book about how I found… well myself really…

I was just wondering if any of you out there have ever done the same thing and would be interested to see how you went about it. You see the more I write the more I love who I am but it just seems to be turning into a descriptive book on what has happened when I have shared my dressing with the girlfriends I’ve had over the years… and I want it to be so much more than that.

I’ve written a few blogs (but the “book” is less centred around the sexual side of my dressing) and would love to hear what you all have to say…

Thank you for reading this and feel free to comment and hopefully some time soon I’ll be able to become a full member and might “meet” you in the chat room..

Till then

Be Happy

Luv’n’Hugs

Sxxx
    • 1912 posts
    September 8, 2008 8:05 PM BST
    I can't help you on the book writing stuff but just wanted to let you know that you don't need to be a full member to chat. I hope you will checkout the chatroom soon, lots of great gals with just as many experiences.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 1980 posts
    September 24, 2008 6:41 PM BST
    Hi Stephanie-

I am so sorry for not having said hi earlier, hon, just old and forgetful, I guess. Please forgive me. I don't think I can help with the book thing either, but I do encourage you to set it all down on paper, keeping a diary or journal is a good thing. I wish you all the best on your journey. And and as Marsha said, do please take part in the chats and forums, you don't need to be a full member to post. We are always here for one another.

Hugs...Joni Marie