Greetings from Iowa!

• 8 posts
    September 28, 2008 5:17 PM BST
    Hello everyone, my name is Susan and I joined TW just yesterday and this is my first post. I am a 60 year old tranny and I have been crossdressing since the age of seven. Iam looking forward to participating in the various forums and chat rooms. I am a friendly tgirl and hope to make some new friends here and have some fun in the process.
    • 1195 posts
    September 28, 2008 11:19 PM BST
    Susan Welcome - age has nothing to do with it...at 60 you're still a kid.
    You'll enjoy it here.
    Gracie
  • a a
    • 96 posts
    September 29, 2008 12:02 PM BST
    Hi Susan,
    Welcome to TW,you`ll find lot`s of great girls hereThis is the best web site on the net for girls like us.
    Hugs and kisses,
    michelle xx
  • October 9, 2008 2:40 PM BST
    Hi Susan,
    Welcome to TW. I was just in Iowa a couple of months ago and attended the State Fair. Yes, I know....What was a guy from New York doing at the Iowa State Fair??! Having fun!

Welcome and enjoy yourself.

David
    • 2017 posts
    September 28, 2008 7:54 PM BST
    Welcome to TW Susan, you will soon find new friends here in no time at all. Have fun!

Nikki
    • 2068 posts
    September 28, 2008 10:12 PM BST
    Hi Susan & welcome to TW.....you'll make lots of friends here. of that i have no doubts.

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 1980 posts
    September 29, 2008 3:09 AM BST
    Hi Susan-

Welcome to TW, hon, I'm sure you'll love it here. This has to be the best place on the web for girls like us. Please don't be shy, it's a great place to make friends and find support and advice, and mainly other girls who understand what our lives are like.

You are so welcome, here.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2463 posts
    September 29, 2008 2:15 PM BST
    Howdy, neighbor! It's nice to have more midwestern girls in here.

You are aware of the fact that newbies here must have the morning coffee made?

Mere