? for so's of cd's

• 5 posts
    November 28, 2008 3:14 AM GMT
    How do the two of you handle when it is ok to dress? Does he ask? Do you suggest it? Do you have a rule about frequency? Is it not an issue? Any suggestions? All your help is greatly appreciated
    • 23 posts
    December 4, 2008 12:26 AM GMT
    Hi Jessica,
    Actually it's just a matter of preferences as to what takes place and what happens. Because of work schedules and so on usually the weekends are ours to do with as we choose. It's a time when we owe nothing of ourselves to no one but ourselves so no one can demand our time. It seems to work out good for us. This doesn't always work for everyone and I'm sure everyone has different schedules but it does work for us.
    We have great communication and are very open and HONEST with each other. That is key - honesty. If you can't be totally and I do mean totally open and honest with each other then you need to work on that. I don't want to come off here as sounding mean spirited but if you can't openly communicate your thoughts and your desires (either of you) then you might be headed down a road of secrets and lies and you don't want to be there. If you and your partner want to see this relationship grow and blossom and stay the course for the long term then trust in what I'm telling you. You will both be better for it. Please don't think me harsh I'm just being realistic. You must remember there are more than just two of you in this relationship so to speak and respect for all feelings must be shown for all concerned.
    I hope I've helped here!!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs
  • November 28, 2008 9:54 AM GMT
    Jessica,

Erm does he ask? Your post is slightly confusing, I note from your rpofile your not shown as an SO but a CD/TV

I take it your the wife/girlfreind.

Whilst this does not apply to me, I do have some knowledge of varying circumstamces of others, Chatting on line and a few people I have met and know.

Depends on so many factors. Wether the SO is dominant and takes pleasure in subjugating the partner into dressing, this
    can vary in frequency depending on the desires and moods of the SO. Then there is the concillitory SO allowing their partner
    the pleasure of dressing because they have an empathy with said partner, this can also vary in frequency and sometimes the CD can abuse the situation to some extent, wanting to dress all the time, when sometimes the SO wants a ''Normal'' type relationship, ie. having a man about the house, in bed.

There are the SO's that accept it, but don't want to share in it, I don''t mind, I just don't want to see you. Maintaining the status quo, man woman type relationship.

Always risky in a CD - GG relationship, convincing the SO that the desire just to dress will not progress to transitioning, starting hormones, Many GG SO's become very paranoid and unsettled, if they discover their partner is a CD/transvestite after entering into a relation ship, marriage, even after having children, discovering this aspect of their parnters character by accident or having it suddenly brought up after making ''normal'' commitments.
    Many CD's/Transvestites also seek out men for sex, to establish acceptance of their feminine side, an ego boost if you like. But generally there are also many CD's/ transvestites that are 100% hetrosexual and would find having sex with a male abhorent, Entertaining fantasies about being of a lebian bent, some SO's GG's might find this an attractive traite if they have latent lesbian tendancies, on the other hand some Gay males would find it a real turn off, if the significant other was a male.

The most important issue I have learned from others experiences, is honesty and being able to establish a situation where both partners are completely happy, Sticking to mutually agreed rules.

Hope this in some part answers your question, The emphasis being on honesty so that both parties needs are met.