New to Trannyweb

• 1 posts
    January 8, 2009 3:02 PM GMT
    Hi girls, my name is Rebecca and joined Trannyweb this morning. Have been cross dressing for many years, and love to wear sarees. Just wanted to say hi, and look forward to chating to you in the chatroom when I get the chance to go on to.,

Hope this won't upset you Meredith, but I do not like coffee (or tea)

Lots of luv

Rebecca

xxx
    • 2 posts
    January 8, 2009 7:09 PM GMT
    Rebecca

I have just put my first message on to the New Members Forum. Great to see that you like to wear a saree, love them too. Just find them so comfortable to wear, and always think that Indian women look so attractive in them. That is what attracted me to them in the first place.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sarah

xxxxx
  • January 18, 2009 4:46 PM GMT
    Hi Rebecca, Welcome!! I am also new here and I have been having great time checking out all the great information here on the site! I hope you also get to enjoy it as much as I have. I look forward to chatting wiht you soon!!

XOXO
  • January 18, 2009 6:11 PM GMT
    hi Rebecca & a warm welcome, just joined this site in the last few days & loving it already, everyone has be so kind & welcoming, shope to chat soon, be you look great in your sarees. lol sasha x
    • 1980 posts
    January 8, 2009 4:46 PM GMT
    Hi Rebecca-

You are so welcome here, hon. I have said it more than once and will say it again, TW is the best place on the web for girls like us. I'm so glad you have joined us, it's a great place to make new friends and find help, support and resources of all sorts. Please feel free to join in on any of the forums and chats.

Oh, btw, I don't think Meredith is worried about whether you drink coffee or tea yourself. Just as long as you have it made.<lol>

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2463 posts
    January 8, 2009 9:30 PM GMT
    Rebecca,
    You are certainly most welcome here. As Joni so adequately pointed out, it does not matter to me if neither nor tea suits your fancy. It's just that the new girls have to have it made in the morning! Trannyweb rules.

Kick up your heels and let us get to know you.

Mere

P.S. Are you Rosemary or Rebecca?
    • 2017 posts
    January 18, 2009 6:22 PM GMT
    Hi Rebecca, I know you will soon be making lots of new friends here, and we look forward to seeing you around the forums and in the chatroom.

Have fun!

Nikki