Hi

• 2 posts
    January 8, 2009 7:01 PM GMT
    Hi, I'm Sandra. and I joined Trannyweb just last Tuesday, have been looking round the site, and love what I see. Look forward to chatting with some of you lovely girls in the Chatroom.

Love to all of you.

Sandra

xxx
  • January 14, 2009 5:45 PM GMT

Hi Sarah, I am also new here!! I sure like what I have seen on this site

Maybe we will chat sometime!!

All the best,

• January 17, 2009 2:56 AM GMT
    Hi Joni Marie,

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I am having a great time raoming the site and picking up on all the information!!

So far I am really enjoying the site. I wll post an intro

Hugs.. Maria
    • 1980 posts
    January 8, 2009 8:31 PM GMT
    Hi Sandra-

Welcome to TW, hon. It's so nice to meet you and to have you as part of the group. TW is the best place on the web for us girls to make new friends, find support and understanding and get access to resources and information. Especially the friends part, which to me is more important than anything else. Where would we be without one another to rely on and encourage each other? Please feel free to join in on the forums and chats, don't be shy, you are so very welcome here, girl.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2463 posts
    January 8, 2009 9:33 PM GMT
    Hi Sandra,

As I posted in Rebecca's thread, you are most welcome here. Just make sure you two have that coffee made in the morning!

Mere

P.S. Are you Sarah or Sandra?
    • 1980 posts
    January 14, 2009 5:55 PM GMT
    Hi Maria-

I hope you don't mind if I take this opportunity to welcome you to TW, girl. Thank you so much for joining, I truly hope you will like it here, it really is a great place. Take a moment to introduce yourself, if you'd like to, that is, and please feel free to join in on the chats and forums. You have landed at the best place on the web for girls like us.

Hugs...Joni Marie