New & pleased to be here

• January 15, 2009 6:44 PM GMT
    Hi to everyone, just joined TW yesterday, am excited about the site & seeing where it will lead me. Have been dressing for 30 years or so, very much in the closet but nothing makes me happier that being sasha, so comfortable with my feminine side most of the time, love to chat to like-minds & find out I'm not alone any more...lol to all xx
    • 1195 posts
    January 15, 2009 7:54 PM GMT
    Sasha - first welcome. You will find many friends here at TW. Some like you are closeted for part of the time. For myself, I get to be me out of town or just at home.
    So again welcome - ask questions - when you have them - you'll get plenty of answers.
    hugs
    Gracie
  • January 17, 2009 2:47 AM GMT
    Hi Sasha, I am also very new to the site! Just kind of finding my way around!! I am you will enjoy this site!! There is so much great information..

Take care, I hope we can chat sometime

Maria
    • 1980 posts
    January 15, 2009 8:31 PM GMT
    HI Sasha-

Welcome to TW, honey. Girl, you have found the best place on the web for girls like us. I know exactly what you mean about being in the closet and taking those few steps out of it...and do you know what....there are many others right here who feel the same. Whatever you choose to do is alright, no matter what you will find friends and help and support here. We are all on the same journey, hon. I am so glad you have joined. Please, join in, you are among friends..

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2573 posts
    January 16, 2009 11:26 AM GMT
    Welcome to the TW family, Sasha.
    • 2017 posts
    January 16, 2009 2:46 PM GMT
    Welcome aboard Sasha, You will find that we are a very friendly group here. Make sure you take some time to browse through the forums as they are a fantastic source of useful information, and please join us in chat sometime.

Nikki