Honesty Works!

• 83 posts
    January 20, 2004 2:38 PM GMT
    Hi Girls

As I write this I can hear in the background my washing machine going round as it washes mine and my girlfriends shared underwear - I imagine the lovely lace and silk, pretty pinks and creams getting washed before they return fresh to OUR underwear drawer. I can cast my mind back to Saturday and our shopping trip where we bought an outfit each, our skirts interchangeable between us so that she can easily go to work in one of my skirts and I can cook us dinner in one of hers. We are shopping again soon to buy make-up and will be going to a free make-up lesson where she will be done whilst I watch to ensure that we both remember the lessons learnt. Later today I shall re-shave my legs and paint my toenails as I am staying at hers on Thursday and want to look my best.

How did I get to this wonderful place where I am sure many of you in the closet would love to be? Honesty!

Ever since I told my first long term girlfriend back when I was 20 I have always been totally honest with anyone who I was going to have a serious relationship with prior to them committing to me. Yes I know I run the risk of rejection but never do I want to end up hiding and worrying about being found out, catching brief moments of pleasure when my girlfriend is away.

Does it work? Will I be rejected? Well here is my experience:-

The first girlfriend was totally excepting and helped me learn make-up and dressing techniques and gave me my first wardrobe of clothes. Even after we split up she still went shopping with me.

My next girlfriend also was happy with it at first and though later didn’t like me doing it in front of her (as she was insecure about it) still excepted that it was something I did when she was away and even helped me buy shoes and clothes from mail order.

Then I met my wife and she loved dressing me as she realised how turned on I was when dressed. I was able to dress at home in the evening and if she went shopping would buy me exquisite underwear and outfits when I asked. She even took an outfit on honeymoon for me so I could dress whilst we made love. I was allowed to have free reign in her underwear drawer and she would also give me first choice on any clothes that she didn’t want before they went to a charity shop - she had expensive tastes!

Then after my wife came out as a lesbian and left I met a woman who had split with her husband and was looking for fun. She loved me dressing, would do my eyebrows and legs and spent many evenings painting and looking after my nails. She loved me wearing my girlie underwear to work under my suits and sending me texts to see how horney I was. She was into rubber and being dominated and I soon became her mistress which was a new and exciting time for me.

Lately I have started a relationship with someone I really love and though I was very scared of messing it up by telling her about myself I knew I didn’t want her to find out and feel cheated later on so I told her. She and I are now having a wonderful time buying clothes for both of us and am looking forward to a long and happy time together.

So the moral of the story? I feel it is wrong to hide from yourself and to hide that self from those that you love and who love you. Honesty is the best policy!

Love

Susan
    • 83 posts
    January 20, 2004 9:09 PM GMT
    Hi Catherine

Yes I know that if you have hidden it for so long it will be very hard to come out..I am sure that you could risk her feeling that she has in some way been betrayed It really depends on how your relationship is and whether you feel you could tell her without her being hurt. On the other hand she might be happy for you and be able to bring it into your marriage/love making?

I am lucky in that I had such an understanding girl for the first time and this gave me confidence to continue making this a priorty when a relationship develops. Also I ensure that I take time with my partners to find out their fantasties and help them liberate themselves too..I think this is very very important in my success.

Love

Susan
    • 83 posts
    January 22, 2004 8:05 PM GMT
    Hi Catherine

I am sorry to hear that I have been so so lucky to find partners that have the same type of openess in sexual matters as I do. I agree that having the internet and the support of other girls like us is a great boon to actually being honest with ourselves which is a great step forward.

Love Susan
  • January 20, 2004 4:38 PM GMT
    i'm sure you're right. you seem to have achieved a dream situation and all of us would envy you.

the only point i'd make is that it's a lot harder telling a wife of several years than a girlfriend you've just met. i wish i'd done it at the start.

still, being able to dress in secret is a step forward from not being able to dress at all. and who knows what the future holds?

catherine
  • January 20, 2004 10:57 PM GMT
    Susan

Sadly it's not the kind of thing we could share. So I suppose I'm looking at an alternative lifestyle whereby this remains private, at least at home. Maybe there'll be an outlet in meeting and talking to other trannies. I find this site helps.

lol
    Catherine
  • February 19, 2004 6:49 AM GMT
    Thanks Cindy. I wish all the time I was in Susan's position. I can't see how it's going to happen though. But I love being on this site and getting to know the girls better. I still have a lot of exploring to do.

So, here's to the journey! and travelling together.

love
    Catherine