I came out in my job

• March 14, 2003 6:22 AM GMT
    Hi girls

Yesterday one drunk guy shouted to me on my way home "hey, transforming into a woman?". And I was in my male clothes, no make up, my hair hidden.
    Oops, I thought. If this guy can see it, probably others can the same. They just don´t shout it out...
    I made my conclusions, it is time to come out in the office. So I told everything to my closest collegue. She was not very surprised.

hugs

Laura
  • March 14, 2003 1:54 PM GMT
    Hi Laura how are things over there, I read your post that in the four months of hormones you have notced some changes, I was wondering if you are willing to elabrate on what changes took place?
  • March 17, 2003 6:19 AM GMT
    Hi Samantha

I guess some of the changes are more obvious to me and some seem to be more obvious to others. I see my face every morning in the mirror and don´t notice much change. But there must be something, because I get comments.
    The changes I have noticed and are measurable are my body measurements. 5 centimeters to the hips and 5 off the waist....small, but definitely female breasts and so on...

Laura
  • March 14, 2003 11:14 AM GMT
    Hi Trish

Why did you change your name?
    Yes, many people find me brave. But I´m not. Or maybe I am in that sense that I know I have wall against by back. No backway out. Must go forward.
    But one year ago I couldn´t say about my big secret to ANYBODY. I was so scared.
    The hormones seem to really work on me. If less than four months of hormones shows that clearly that it kind of forces me to come out, what happens in the coming one year? Maybe my only option is full time and quite soon.

hugs

Laura
  • March 15, 2003 8:52 AM GMT
    Hi Laura

That's a big step. Good luck with it.

Hugs

Sarah