Will she succeed?

• 83 posts
    June 29, 2003 3:44 PM BST
    I have come out to all my serious partners and some close friends..my sister who started dressing me at 8 or 9 was the only person who knew until then. I have found them interested and confused..am I gay do I want to be a woman etc but mostly very supportive and interested. However, I have just meet a girl who like me is very sexual and she has set a challange to herself to make me so interested in her (sexually) that I will never have to cross dress again..what do you think her chances are?

Susan Z
  • June 30, 2003 12:17 PM BST
    Susan,

Glad to hear that you have met a sexy girl BUT if she has set herself a challenge to stop you from wanting to cross dress, she will fail. You must realise how strong your feelings are otherwise you wouild never have come out in the first place. Will the relationship last if you continue to cross dress?

Lisa
    • 83 posts
    June 30, 2003 4:38 PM BST
    Hi Lisa

Yes my feelings are too strong and it was a bit of a worry..it will always make or break a relationship I have found! However, I have now had really good news on this front...she is coming round on Thursday and says she wants to paint my nails for me It looks like she has thought about it and wants to join in with my needs..so I am as happy as a girl can be!!!

Susan

Lisa Brydon wrote:
    Susan,

Glad to hear that you have met a sexy girl BUT if she has set herself a challenge to stop you from wanting to cross dress, she will fail. You must realise how strong your feelings are otherwise you wouild never have come out in the first place. Will the relationship last if you continue to cross dress?

Lisa

• September 5, 2003 8:29 PM BST
    I wish you all the best hun... WTG