The Smart Way

• 246 posts
    July 27, 2002 2:47 PM BST
    very good situation you are in honey, and good luck with the job search.

Questions, does your wife have a job? and could you deal with a reduction in your own salary?  :o

Also: do you have a skill or talent - painting? interior design? stuff like that? - this could be your route to a new, different and better job.

could you get a home based job?

anyway good luck on the future and hope she lets you get the boobs you so want. That could be a jealousy >thing on her part!

.....make it so.
    • 10 posts
    February 12, 2002 6:59 PM GMT
    After my First marriage failed, I decided to fall in love again :-/

O.k. SO what. After i fell in love, I came out way before we were married. I told her everything. And you know what? We got married. She buys me girly things, and paints my nails, and buys me jewelry. The best thing anybody can do is be honest, with the soon to be spouse. I lived in 9 years of hell and hiding with my first wife. And it ended up in divorce. Now, I am happily married and can dress and be as feminine as I want. I am just not allowed to have big boobs  >:(

At least she lets me take hormones and shave and tan and be a girl. Its the only way for me to be happy.

She does worry sometimes, I am very honest and open with what I feel. I tell her that I hate being male, and will do anything to change it. She knows this. I am so jealous of her and other women. My wife is so beautiful, and sexy. She is prettier than most of the avatars I have seen posted in this forum. I told her, to look like her while dressed, is my goal. SHe just says I cannot be the same size as her. I can be an 8-9 but not a size 6.  ;D

Being honest and open up front has changed my life dramatically. I feel free to do as I need. Problems are on the horizon I fear. I want to be able to be a woman full time and not sure how much longer I am willling to hold out.

I need to find a job that i can go to and be accepted I guess. When I am passable I will start looking.

Any suggestions on this?

• 195 posts
    August 8, 2002 10:25 PM BST
    If you haven't already - please do ready my poem Stepping Out which is in this forum - Its a humorous look at my life as a trannie and the very challenge you are talking about - I thik because it says poem - lots of people have avoided reading it - I perform it a lot as part of my act - and it always goes down well.
  • August 5, 2002 2:01 AM BST
    Cindy, I'm happy for you. I do the same thing with my girlfriends, and it certainly saves a lot of confusion and heartache. Your wife sounds like a great woman!

I'm also looking into another occupation that will allow for my femininity. If I find anything, I'll let evryone know.