my coming out twice

• April 5, 2003 11:54 AM BST
    My Wife found out by accident shortly after we go married and excepted my dressing as long as i went along with her wishes. We came to an agreement with each other that meant that i could dress as much as conditions would alow as long as i did not wear wigs or makeup and did not go out.this worked out fine and when the kids had left home i started to dress a lot more
    even used to go out for drives with the wife wearing a skirt and blouse. Sadly my wife passed away 12months ago that was when i had to tell my girls and my son and daughter in law as they where helping me sort things out including clothes so i had to tell them so my clothes did not get put out and they all just seem to have excepted it with reservations. I just hide every thing when the grandkids come to stay. other wise every thing seems to be ok daughter in law even tries my dresses ect on when she comes up for holiday and the grand kids are with there other gran.
  • April 7, 2003 1:31 AM BST
    YOU'RE VERY LUCKY ,ANGELA.. OUR STORIES ARE VERY SIMILAR..(SEE SOME OF MY OLDER POSTS)MY WIFE ALSO DIED IN SEPT. LAST YEAR,BUT SHE KNEW ABOUT PHYLISS,BECAUSE I WAS LIVING AS A WOMAN WHEN I MET HER..THE DAY AFTER SHE DIED I WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE AS PHYLISS AND HAVEN'T BEEN BACK SINCE..I EVEN MADE THE ARRANGEMENTS AS PHYLISS..MY 2 DAUGHTERS ARE OK ABOUT THIER AUNT PHYLISS ,BUT MY SON AND HIS WIFE ARE CEMENT HEADS ABOUT IT ALL AND REFUSE TO TALK TO ME ANY MORE...SO COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND GOOD LUCK AS THE NEW ANGELA.....BEEN THERE MYSELF...PHYLISS-MARIE P.S THEY ALSO HAVE NOT LET ME SEE THE GRANDKIDS,THEY DON'T WANT THEM EXPOSED TO MY PERVERTED LIFESTYLE...A FINE KETTLE OF FISH...LITTLE S-O-B's