Caught by my land lady

• 83 posts
    July 1, 2003 10:35 AM BST
    I was living in South London sharing a flat with a single woman who because she was a nurse spent most nights working, which gave me plenty of time to dress. This particular evening I had spent time shaving, doing my make-up and nails and I was very pleased with the result. I had experienced that fantastic thrill as I applied the make-up - the smell of it is something that I adore. I then went into my bedroom and slipped into a lovely lacy and silky pair of white panties and matching bra. I filled the bra with my breast forms, put on a cami and then choose what I was going to wear on top - a white semi see through blouse - I loved seeing my bra and cami through the material - and a knee length blue skirt. I finished the look with lacey blue tights and blue high heels and regarded myself in the full length mirror in the hall. My body almost spasmed with the joy of seeing myself as a woman.

I had been sitting in my bedroom sipping wine, reading a tranny mag and enjoying the feeling of being dressed when to my horror I heard the key in the door of my returning landlady. I quickly shot up and shut my door and dragged my bed slightly in front of it so that I would be safe, or so I thought. Many times in the past I had done this and my landlady had tried to come in but the bed stopped her - I knew she was suspicious of what I did but seemed content to allow me my privacy. My heart was pounding as I sat back on my chair and listened as she walked past my room to the kitchen. I was relieved when after a while I heard her go to her room, and I sat back still very much on edge hoping to hear her go to bed so that I could get rid of my make-up and nail polish in the bathroom. I didn’t even think to change yet as there is no point when fully made-up!

I had just started to relax when I suddenly heard her walk back up the corridor and stop outside my room..I waited what seemed to be forever hardly daring to breath when she then turned the handle and pushed the door open. Of course it meet resistance from the bed but I had not done my job properly and she pushed the door passed the slight block and strolled in, I was mortified. She stood in my room and regarded me for about a minute. If it hadn’t been for the make-up I would be totally red with embarrassment as she looked me up and down. She then calmly as you like turned round and asked me to do her dress up and told me she was trying it on for a wedding. I got up and with shaky fingers did what she asked. I then sat back down again. She sat on the bed and chatted as if it was quite normal for her male lodger to be dressed in a skirt and blouse and with red nail polish and make-up on. Eventually she left my room and I sat and wondered about the strangeness of the world.
  • July 2, 2003 2:20 AM BST
    So, she already knew you were a tranny and she sought your help because of that?