finding out if your freinds are true fre

• 236 posts
    August 1, 2003 1:57 PM BST
    Hi I would like to tell you girls of my experience of coming out.I could no longer handle the fear of one of my freinds finding somthing at my home that was femme (me single with no girlfreind) So told three of my best freinds.What was their reaction I hear you say ? well No shock, I thought that one had allready sussed me out but was wrong.One said that explained the way I dressed as a male (flowery shirts).And one revealed that he was also a crossdresser.I have not revealed to my family purely because I know how my family thinks and what their reaction would be.Based on their expressions of homophobia.
    So think seriously about the reasons you want to come out,dont let them be purely selfesh.I know my parents would not reject me but I also know that they could never understand.So I dont put them through the torture,it dosent harm me so think of others before yourselfe.Then its cool to find your true freinds.
    • 236 posts
    August 9, 2003 9:55 PM BST
    Hi Rachelofine and shan thanks for your comments.
    I knew my freind was bisexuall but never that he was into wearing clothes.I do know my parents and brothers and my father is homophobic so i dont want to cause a conflict within himselfe because he would not reject me I can live comfortably with them not knowing its good to hear other peoples experiences and letting freinds know does get things clear like a weight of your shoulders.