Came out with a note

• October 14, 2003 3:31 PM BST
    Yeah. Well done.
    I'm sure there are many of us who just seem too uncomfortable to tell our loved ones for fear of rejection.

Recently I told my twin brother that I was tv. I think he has known for some time. Anyway I told him and I really do feel liberated. It seems like a HUGE burden has been lifted.
    My folks think I'm gay (anyway-I can live with that).

If the people around you really DO LOVE YOU, I'm sure that they won't reject you, but respect you for having the courage to say something.
    Again well done. I for one knows how much courage it takes to tell.
    Love
    Meagan
  • August 8, 2003 4:48 AM BST
    I left a note for my mom in a pile of my (her) lingerie and waited for her to find them... she always does. I waited about two weeks for her to find my note, and when I checked all of the lingerie was gone minus one pair of panties and my note was answered.
    Underneath it was a Victoria's Secret credit card and gift certificate. I talked to her later about it and she thanked me for the note. She told me to make an online order for some "hot classy lingerie"
    The next day I built up a list of some satin and lace panties and bras, and one garter belt. it came in a six days and the first thing I did was model them for myself.
    The next two days my dad was on a buisness trip and I wore some of my new panties and bras underneath my boyish clothes. When she saw the lines underneath my shirt she seemed a little surprised, but after a while went upstairs for a few minutes. I watched some tv in the meantime, and when she came down, she handed me some old tanks and skirts of hers, that were only going to become good will drop offs and asked me to wear them around when I wanted.
    The next day I wore a bright yellow tank and black silk skirt.
    Even though she asked me to do it, it seemed as thought it made her uncomfortable seeing me wearing feminine apparel, so we agreed that I only do it while alone from that time on.

almost the same lifestyle I had before, but with a little twist thrown in...I had my own...

Best Wishes all,
    Chris
  • August 30, 2003 2:47 PM BST
    WTG Chris... glad to see that your mother was supportive... I wish my father will be lol