my mom found out

• September 12, 2001 10:33 AM BST
    sabrina_anne20012yahoo.com
    hi everyone my name is sabrina and i'm new to this site , i have been a transvestite since age 13 , still new at alot of things , well back to a little of my history about a couple of months ago a so-called possible BF sent my pics to my mother and brother so that i would be forced to go and live with him and not have contact with my family again
    http://y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/sabrina_anne2001/vwp?.dir=/My+Photos&.dnm=image05.jpg&.done=http%3a//my.yahoo.com/p/d.html%3fv.
  • October 13, 2001 4:46 AM BST
    Dear Sabrina:

Brittany's advice is very good.  One must learn to let go of the past.  From the content I'd assume you are very young, I'm 54 and if my Mom found out, I wouldn't give a damn.  There is a famous quote "all things will pass", I think it is Shakespeare but not sure.  In fact, all things don't always pass because some people don't let them pass.  Don't get sucked into that, go with Shakespeare and let things pass.  Let your ex boy friend be your ex boy friend, not an enemy.  Move on and ask yourself, "what's next?"

Hannah
  • October 5, 2001 2:58 PM BST
    Dear Sabrina:

I believe that what your boyfriend did was selfish and mean-spirited.  I would be concerned over whether he would attempt to control your life in other ways and, personally, I would want nothing further to do with him.

Sabrina, I truly do feel for you!  I pray that your family is understanding and loving.  There are support groups out there that can help too!  I also pray that you have a big enough heart to release any hurt and anger that you may still feel.  No one, in my view, has the right to reveal such a personal matter to others without your blessing.  I know you must feel pain and betrayal.  I hope you can let such feelings go.

I will think of you in my prayers!

Brittany
  • October 4, 2001 4:59 PM BST
    Hi Sabrina Anne,

It's difficult for any of us to give to you life advice when we don't really know your circumstances.  However, from the description you've given, it sounds like you have already made the right choice.

Although your family may not approve right now, I'm sure that with time, some of them will come around and will accept you as you are.

In some ways, it's better to be 'out' now, than having to live a lie for years and then being found out anyway.  At least you no longer have to deceive anyone.

And as for the guy who started all this...  well, it's possible that he did you a favour in a way, but he sounds like trouble.  If I were you, I'd forget him.  There are plenty more good ones where he came from.

Hugs,

Katie
  • September 24, 2001 12:25 AM BST
    hi everyone
    thanx for replying to my message , no i never awnsered any of his e-mail again after i found out that he changed my yahoo account by deleting my pics and changing my profile so that no one else would get to see me , and i still am with my family even though they still don't approve.
    sabrina anne
  • September 16, 2001 12:46 AM BST
    Yes, that is very sad indeed.  I hope you didn't actually go and live with him after he did such a rotten thing to you!

Huh, men!  Who needs them?

Hugs,

Katie
  • September 14, 2001 1:14 AM BST
    Sabrina

Sorry to hear about your problems. Did your family really not talk to you again? If yes I think that that is so sad.

Love

Susan
    • 2 posts
    October 30, 2001 3:28 AM GMT
    thanx everyone
    i never responded back to him after he did that to me , curently i wear casual female clothes all the time and polish too,and i am also using a breast pump to increase my cleavage size so far i am up to a A cup but i am hoping to at least get a B cup.and i am currently dating a older romantic man  who makes me feel like a lovestruck girl  and hopefully one day i will get enough confidence to go out fully dressed one day .and if anyone wants to you can look at my pics to tell me your opinion on how you think i am doing so far.
    until later everyone
    kisses and huggs
    sabrina anne