my partner and I

• June 8, 2002 9:11 PM BST
    family is a tough one, sorry to hear about your girlfriend. my mum sussed me out for herself when i lived at home when i was younger and is okay with it. she keeps tabs on the situation as i didnt proceed as i had planned when i was younger. So now she is always snooping to see if iam happy with my current girlfriend! I didnt grow up with my dad so that isnt a problem, just my mum, my sister and I.
    Have you talked to a therapist much about it? might be worth a go if you haven't? Just a calm person to talk to and let out your feelings might help?
    love Andi xx
  • May 28, 2002 9:42 PM BST
    I have had a really easy time of coming out to my partner. When i first met her at a party myself and some friends were fooling around with a miniskirt and crop top all taking turns having a wear of it after we had drunk too much. Turns out to have been the factor that got us talking and its all blossomed since then. She buys me clothes all the time, loves me dressed around the house, helps me make up, tells me what looks good,  and the best thing is she is genuinely into the scene.
    One minor problem is that she wants me to go to a club in town which is a 70's theme night once a month. everyone goes there dressed a bit radical and I have seen many tv's in there. have to wait and see on that though!
    much love Andi xxx