So she wants to meet me

• 614 posts
    March 9, 2004 1:02 PM GMT
    On sunday 7th march i came out to a very open minded friend at work , shes same age as me , and im so glad i told her ,she has seen photos of me as a girl , she thinks i should be full time girl , she says i look much better as girl and she wants to meet christina
    • 614 posts
    March 15, 2004 7:48 PM GMT
    since coming out to the 1st girl at work i have now told 3 and they all love the pics of me and want to meet the girl inside me
    • 614 posts
    March 17, 2004 11:02 PM GMT
    hi girls

yeah the drive was super , i want to get out more , as to to the 3 girls there all from work and i think theyd come to the ub with me when dressed , 1 has offerd to help me with mu etc
  • March 17, 2004 8:46 PM GMT
    Well done Chris, you are really showing the rest of us how it should be done! Are these three girls all at work? Are any of them ready to go for a drink with you when you're dressed?

I was really impressed to hear earlier that you'd managed a drive of 180 miles as a girl including a fuel stop. I think this is a real turning point for you. From now on you will want to go out dressed so much more, and you'll feel more confident too. Go girl!

Catherine
    • 2068 posts
    March 20, 2004 10:57 AM GMT
    way to go !!! i'm proud of you.bet the drive home on tuesday 16th was fun.you lucky , i'm so pleased to be one of your friends hunny x