Thursday 19 August 2004

• 1980 posts
    August 19, 2004 3:07 PM BST
    Hi Girls-

Mmmmwaaaahhhhh! Big kissy noise for everyone. And hugs, too, since Joni is all over that flu thingy now.

The trouble and strife and I went to a Mexican restaurant last nite after she got off work. The waitress, who looked to be around 19 or so was just gorgeous, the grand-daughter of the owners. I was just knocked out by how she did her eyes. I kept calling her back to the table for things so I could keep checking them out. My wife was totally amused, "Why don't you just ask her?" she says. Yah, right!

So how many of you have been intrigued by how some girl you've seen in public has done her face and wanted to ask her about it? How many of you have actually asked, especially if you were in drab? How did it go? I'm way too chicken, but I'm sure one of these days I probably will.

Hugs for everyone, wish they could be real ones.

-Joni
  • August 19, 2004 3:16 PM BST
    Joni

The number of times I've jusy wanted to go up to a girl in the street and just say "God you look fantastic where did you get those ... (insert as appropriate)" But I guess it would be misunderstood and I'd get a big fat slap.

Ahh Too shy, as always
    Cerys x
    • 1198 posts
    August 19, 2004 3:24 PM BST
    Big Girly Screams and hugz to you too Joni sis and a Good morning or afternoon to you and all the sisters. Glad your feeling better babe, the nice smile is back........love JJ xx
    • 1980 posts
    August 19, 2004 9:39 PM BST
    <lol> I think I posted on the wrong forum. Silly me! I wondered where it went, looked all over the General Board. Well at least the regulars found it.

Cerys, have I ever mentioned how much I like your picture. You are very pretty. There's one girl I'm sure I've mentioned before who is on the staff at the local library. I just love, love, love how she does her eyes and I can't figure it out. It's very subtle and very natural looking and looks so good. I'm dying to ask her but just cannot figure out a lead in to a question like that. Drives me nuts.

Hi, JJ! Yes, I'm so glad we got to jump up and down today. I wouldn't miss jumping up and down with you for the world. It's something I look forward to every morning.

Tiina, save a place for me in the sauna. I've never actually been in a real one. Just what passes for one at the gym, nothing like the real thing, I'm sure. It sounds like fun. Do we get to go out and roll in the snow and smack each other with birch branches? Whee!

Hugs, Joni