Favorite Dress?

• 2627 posts
    January 25, 2005 1:38 PM GMT
    Fiona We have yery much the same taste. I prefer mine just above the knee. Though the one I think I will do my first real pic in is a jacket dress. I just need to lose a little more wieght(I'm down 30 pounds) and get something up front.
    Read about your time with Katie. Sounded like a blast. Some day I would like to meet these names I read every day.
    Thank You Hun. Kat.
    • 2627 posts
    January 23, 2005 2:56 AM GMT
    Question. What is your favorite dress. Mine is not my best fitting. But feels realy nice. It's red ankle length polltester spandex. It's very strethy. VERY comfie. I clean my apartment on the weekends. I get the freedom of movement, the feel of it on my legs, & I feel girlish. Wash in cold water hang dry, simple. I have better fitting dresses but I keep going back to this one. Tell me about yours. What makes it your favorite?? Skirt set or dress. Tell us nosey girls about it.

KAT
    • 2463 posts
    January 23, 2005 3:34 AM GMT
    Kat, I'm a short skirt kind of gal because I like showing some leg. I keep going off on TW these days about that black knit mini I bought. But I also love my gray skirt. Heck, I love them all.

But, to answer your question, if I had to choose a dress ensemble, I would wear this (short) black dress with a silk top - either burgundy or this,well, kinda multi-colored top. It's gorgeous and difficult to describe. I'd also have silky black hose. The outfit really looks very nice, and sexy, and would be acceptable at a good dinner party, or even at a club. I thought I'd wear it if I ever got to the UK for a TM.
    • 2068 posts
    January 23, 2005 10:55 AM GMT
    well girls i am very much a dressy kind of girl.My favourite one is a an ankle length black velvet dress with a frill trim on the hem and ribbon trim at the bust.I feel simply divine when i wear it,specially with sheer glossy stockings and heels..mmmmmmm..heavenly! Love Anna-Maria xxoooooo
  • January 24, 2005 12:28 AM GMT
    Hi Kat,
    My favorite is a simple black pencil skirt (2"-3" above the knee)with a white or burgandy silk blouse, black stockings and medium high-heels.

Just a simple girl,

Michelle Lynn

• 2627 posts
    January 24, 2005 1:36 AM GMT
    I was drunk when I posted this. But I would like to hear from more girls.
    Thank You Michelle. Meredith, & Anna Maria.
    • 61 posts
    January 25, 2005 5:33 AM GMT
    My favourite dress is a simple black figure hugging stretchy straight one which falls just below the knees and has a small back split. Its made of a fairly heavy material - a mix of cotton and lycra.

I'm very into simple plain colour shift dresses.

Fiona xx
    • 2627 posts
    January 25, 2005 1:24 PM GMT
    Bikechick The fit does look good. I like the stockings. But I'v always been a leg lover.
    Thanks Kat
  • January 25, 2005 3:28 PM GMT
    My favourite dress is a silky black number with a spot print. It's a button through dress with short sleeves, lowish cut at the front. The thing I like about it is that the bodice part is really close fitting round my stomach without squashing my boobs too much, and the skirt, which is to just below the knee, is really wide so that when I walk it really billows out and floats. I have a lovely pair of black strappy heeled sandals which go well with it on a summer evening.
    • 2627 posts
    January 28, 2005 5:26 AM GMT
    Kendea I read your going to be gone foe a week. What about your admireres. (did I spell that right) Be looking forword to your coming back. Kat
    • 2627 posts
    January 29, 2005 1:42 AM GMT
    Nice Kendra. I'm trying to get up the courage to post my own.
  • February 20, 2005 4:18 AM GMT
    My favorite DRESS is pretty short kind of a maroon with sequins,
    looks great with dark hose, I really need to get some higher heels...and step out of my apartment for more than 5 minutes.

But really I love this dress.
    • 1 posts
    May 5, 2005 11:07 PM BST
    My favorite dress are short skirt, stocking and high heel.
    All of the colours must be black.
    • 4 posts
    May 9, 2005 6:10 PM BST
    hi kat my best dress dosnt fit me anymore it is a black pvc mini skirt which i absolutley love only problem is its too tight round the waist but i think it looks great and feels fantastic on

lots of love helen
    • 4 posts
    May 9, 2005 6:10 PM BST
    hi kat my best dress dosnt fit me anymore it is a black pvc mini skirt which i absolutley love only problem is its too tight round the waist but i think it looks great and feels fantastic on

lots of love helen
  • May 9, 2005 10:39 PM BST
    Hi Kat

What a question. I have so many favourite but I always go back to wearing skirts. I love wearing pencil skirrts and have a particular fave red that shows of the outline of my suspenders which I find incredibly sexy when I wear it. But my absolute fave is a knee lentgh black skirt from M&S with lovely silk lining. It just makes me feel so classy and sophisticated when I wear it. I have bought loads of skirts and dresses since buying this but I always return to it because it just make me feel so me.

Hugs

Philippa xx
  • May 10, 2005 12:26 AM BST
    A simple little black dress not my favorit and not the best fiting but next to an evning gown it's the only I Have
    • 2627 posts
    May 10, 2005 6:45 AM BST
    Took a long time to get many replies. A very beautifull child in my family is now being called Kat so I started using Karen. But Kat was my first & I will allways love it. Can you guess which uncle spoiles her.

My favorite dress is now a white crochet with a silk lining. It's a dress a middle aged woman would wear & I am so I do.
    When I asked this question I only had 3 now I have a dozen or so.