Cant view tranny pix

• 2627 posts
    February 8, 2005 5:39 PM GMT
    I can get to tranny pix but I can't open thumbnails. Is there something I should download.
    • 2127 posts
    February 19, 2005 2:56 PM GMT
    Hi Karen,

There's nothing to download - it should just work. What exactly happens when you click on the link to an album?

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2627 posts
    February 19, 2005 3:09 PM GMT
    I can open an album to view pix. But there so small so when I click on a pic nothing happens, thumbnails don't open.
  • March 31, 2005 9:26 PM BST
    Karen,

Sounds like you have the same problem I have with my laptop, I can open the galleries fine and see all the thumbnails but when I click on to enlarge nothing, nada, rien, zilch. Strange as my laptop and desktop PC's have exactly the same set up. Something I haven't been able to work out yet.

However, I have literally just been in the pix tonight and guess what they open fine now....confused? well I certainly am. What have I done differently. Perhaps it's something to do with the new set up on TW or maybe its the new version of Java that installed itself the other day I don't know, but try it again now and see what happens, if still nothing then try updating your Java and see if that helps.

Alex
    xx
    • 2627 posts
    April 1, 2005 5:28 AM BST
    Hi Alexandra.
    Still nothing. I'll try updating java & let you know later.
    • 338 posts
    April 2, 2005 9:48 PM BST
    hiya.. the galleries are javascript, not 100% sure why, but they are and thats that. clicking the link should open a new window with the graphic in it. a popup blocker could well be the problem here, especially if *nothing* happens.

Java won't affect this, Javascript is part of the browser, I've had all manor of problems with the scripted bits of the site, till i told the security thingy to chill out a bit.

could be worth trying the gallery page with popup blockers etc turned off and allow the scripts to fire up, if it still doesn't work then ARGH