On the verge, part two

• 2463 posts
    February 19, 2005 1:12 PM GMT
    I come from a large family - 6 kids. My eldest sister died two years ago. Yesterday I was, for the first time in a while, speaking with my youngest sister.

I came out to her as being Meredith.

She was totally and completely supportive. I told her I haven't told Mom yet, so she's going to keep it quiet. I had to do it. She could tell for a while something was "wrong" with me by the way I was speaking to everyone, as if I was bothered by something.

So it begins.
    • 2627 posts
    February 19, 2005 3:01 PM GMT
    A problem shared is only half as heavy. Allways hiding is hard. Telling my sister was such a relief. Your moving forward. Good luck with everything.
    KarenXXOO
  • February 19, 2005 6:59 PM GMT
    i wish you all the best and hope all goes well.
    • 124 posts
    February 20, 2005 12:22 AM GMT
    Hi Meredith,

So glad now you have someone very close that you can talk to. Two weeks ago I told one of my genetic girl friends about Cassy, and she was fully supportive. And what even shocked me more that I didn't know is one of her friends long ago went though the transition from M to F. It is like a load was lifted off my shoulders when I was now able to talk to someone face to face.

Best wishes

Huggz...

Casandra
  • February 20, 2005 6:43 PM GMT
    I came out to Ali my wife almost 4yrs ago my femme birthday is the 01/05/01 so almost four years ago. Ihave her to be very supportive and I go out of our house dressed and have met the neighbours and my mother-in-law dressed, so it has been a very positive out come for myself. Because of my mothers and fathers beliefs I have not openly come out to them but in the past they did find my feminine clothes etc, although it has never openly been discussed.
    • 124 posts
    February 23, 2005 1:38 AM GMT
    Hi Charlene,

Noticed this was your first posting here, and just wanted to welcome you to trannyweb. You will find that this is just such a great bunch of girls .

Huggz...

Casandra
  • September 11, 2005 6:24 PM BST
    I finally managed to get my password situation straightened out, I think? Decided to take a look around. Am trying to decide on the full membership. Just thought I'd peruse. Am out to SO, who is becoming somewhat supportive. Thought I'd see if I could find more support material in here. See ya later.
    Charlene
    • 1980 posts
    September 12, 2005 12:00 AM BST
    Hi Charlene-

Welcome to the group, it's nice to have you here. Yes, I am absolutely sure you will find the support you're looking for here on TW. We have all been where you are at one time or another in our lives and we all know what it feels like. Some of the details and circumstances may differ but we've walked in those heels, too.

Please feel free to hang around and just observe or to ask any questions you want. In my opinion TW is the best place on the web for girls like us to find advice, support and just a place to be able to talk about our feelings and what's going on in our lives.

Hope you like it here.

Hugs...Joni from Oregon