Postcard Competition - Enter now!

• 2127 posts
    March 12, 2005 4:04 PM GMT
    Thanks Girls - keep 'em coming!

Don't forget we're looking for 300 x 300 pixels though.

Thanks and hugs,

Katie
    PS The standard is extremely high so far
    • 2127 posts
    March 3, 2005 7:26 PM GMT
    Our new TrannyCards feature has now been installed. It will enable our members to send greetings cards to each other and to friends outside of Trannyweb too.

However, the cards that come with the software are not very Trannyfied so we now need some of our more arty girls to help us populate the system with tranny cards.

To this end we thought we'd run a little competition. Please submit your artwork to this thread.

There's a Trannyweb Silver Pendant up for grabs for the winner and all the entries will be used as TrannyCards if possible. I've already added Kendra's birthday card (thanks) but remember girls, we need Crimbo cards too, halloween cards, Easter cards, happy tranny cards, congrats on your SRS cards, and so on.

Apart from simple pictures and photos, we can also use Flash movies (swf files).

Remember too that apart from your picture, there will be other elements that there will need to be some space for, like the sender's message.

The best way to see how it all works is to have a go at sending one yourself at:

http://gendersociety.com/[...]rds.cgi

The maximum size for entries is 300 pixels x 300 pixels.

We'll announce the winner's name in the April edition of The Tranny Trib.

Thanks again girls.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    March 3, 2005 11:36 PM GMT
    Hi Kendra,

Please enter as many times as you lke - the object is to populate our TrannyCards gallery with Tranny-oriented cards.

Hugs,

Katie x
  • March 4, 2005 1:31 PM GMT
    I'll jump at this one

300 x 300 pixels and a little space for the users message ...

Come on girls it isn't so hard ...

Cerys xx
  • March 4, 2005 3:28 PM GMT
    It must be a friday afternoon thing, but I'm on a roll ....

Somebody stop me, I have to get some work done!

Cxxx
  • March 12, 2005 10:13 AM GMT
    Here's a few more!

• 2627 posts
    March 16, 2005 1:29 PM GMT

My first 2
  • March 16, 2005 2:49 PM GMT
    Stand by your beds .. mega upload time ...!

Cerys xx
    (You'd think I had better things to do)
    • 2127 posts
    March 16, 2005 6:50 PM GMT
    Wow! I'm overwhelmed! It'll take ages to get all of these great cards into the system. Thanks so much girls, they're all really good!

I think we have enough to be going on with so may I declare our contest closed at 23.59 UTT tomorrow (the 17th March). If you have been up all night working on some cards, better get them in quick.

Thanks and hugs,

Katie x
    • 2627 posts
    March 17, 2005 1:35 AM GMT

One more
    • 2627 posts
    March 17, 2005 3:12 AM GMT

• 2127 posts
    March 18, 2005 1:16 AM GMT
    Thanks girls for all your efforts. Let me now declare this competition closed.

We'll announce the winner in the next Tranny Tribune (April).

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 1 posts
    July 12, 2016 5:40 AM BST

On that specific type of print, I am using this one http://www.digitekprinting.com/poster-prints, not only I have the bundled print of postcard and posters, but also some keychain prints.