Just sick of it all

• 2068 posts
    April 4, 2005 10:56 AM BST
    Mere honey don't talk such cr*p...you have NOTHING at all to apologise about d'ya hear...NOTHING!! love anna-marie xx
    • 2463 posts
    April 3, 2005 8:20 PM BST
    Okay, let's get some things straight.

Some of my forum posts have been, and continue to be, misinterpreted. Whatever. I'm not sulking, nor am I self-centered. Try to understand. Okay, I'll take some midol.

I made some apologies for some comments I made, but apparently these have been ignored. If there's anything about me, I admit my mistakes.

Roshelle, what I wrote to you holds true. Please contact me. I'll help in any way I can.

Girls, right now I'm so sick of everything. Please accept my apologies for being a raving bitch.

Bye.
    • 456 posts
    April 3, 2005 8:59 PM BST
    We all have bad days Meredith but having read agreat number of your posts you seem to be genuine anf have real feelings. I am sure that those of us who appreciate such things are with you all the way. Don't get down hon, none of us are perfect just some of us know we aren't and accept it.
    • 1980 posts
    April 3, 2005 9:11 PM BST
    Meredith-

I hope whatever's wrong gets better. You have my email if you feel like talking and I'm sure there are a lot of other TW sisters who will say the same.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2463 posts
    April 3, 2005 11:13 PM BST
    Does anyone like the musician Matthew Sweet? Here are some of his lines I love:
    I'm sick of myself when I look at you/something that is beautiful and true

Then,

I need someone to pull the trigger/'cause the hole in my heart is getting bigger/Everything I'll ever be I've been

Going back into exile because I'm sick of everything. You're all better off without me
    • 1980 posts
    April 3, 2005 11:56 PM BST
    Meredith-

I'm sorry but I find those lyrics profoundly sad and more than a little scary. I hope you're okay. You have friends here, the door is always open.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2627 posts
    April 4, 2005 1:23 AM BST
    No Mere, we're not.
    • 2068 posts
    April 4, 2005 10:56 AM BST
    Mere honey don't talk such cr*p...you have NOTHING at all to apologise about d'ya hear...NOTHING!! love anna-marie xx
    • 2127 posts
    April 5, 2005 12:07 AM BST
    Hi Mere,

Only just saw your post. Don't be sad. We all have bad days and just look at all the support you have from your pals here.

The old place wouldn't be the same without you.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2463 posts
    April 5, 2005 4:52 AM BST
    Thank you all, girls. I didn't think I'd be back around so soon. My exiles, again, are not because of anyone other than myself. I was just thinking that I was coming across the wrong way.

I received some absolutely heartbreaking news today. Nobody died. Just my future, that's all. So forgive me if I'm not much in a talking mood. I'll write about this in a day or two when I can type without crying.

I'm not leaving TW. This place is so important to me. I will also NEVER forget how much support you all give me. And I have no intention of disbanding the M.S.S.

I'll be back later.

• 374 posts
    April 5, 2005 10:20 AM BST
    Hi Meredith,

Don't be so hard on yourself, okay hon? Like some of the other girls have said, you have nothing to apologize for. Things will get better for you I'm sure. You just have to stay positive and
    good things will happen. And remember hon, we're all here for you if you ever need a shoulder or two to cry on. Glad you're not leaving TW

Hugs,

Monika
    • 2463 posts
    April 5, 2005 3:57 PM BST
    I'm posting something in my blog. I didn't want to write about it so soon, especially since it's Fay's birthday and I want her to have all the attention. But I have to get it off my chest. Something happened yesterday that completely floored me.

Nobody here did anything. I'm not mad at anyone here at TW, nor am I leaving. I'm just not all that sociable right now.