Good Monday Morning

• 2627 posts
    June 6, 2005 12:33 PM BST
    Good morning Everyone!!
    Had some storms roll thru lastnight. Paper this morning said it took out a lot of powerlines. Nothing like that here.
    Went to zoo for a short time but it was so hot we didn't stay long. Found someone that knew how to handle it.

I got that thru the glass just as it went in.
    • 2463 posts
    June 6, 2005 1:47 PM BST
    Good morning girls!

Hoping the phone will ring today with any sort of good news.

Karen - I was going to ask about the storms there. It was mentioned on WGN News this morning. We didn't get a damn thing yesterday, and we really need the rain.

Sammy, that sounds like fun. Can we come over? I promise I'll change my socks first.

Anyhow, ladies, my best to you all.

Mere
  • June 6, 2005 2:04 PM BST
    Good morning from a breezy but warm Cheshire.

Have just about recovered from a grizzly hangover on saturday night .. Thanks to a certain person here for leading me astray (you know who you are!!) I'm too old and too much of a lightweight to go the distance these days!!

Hey Sammy does that teddy bear have name? I got a few yards of fake fur I could wrap myself up in if you ever lose him down the back of the sofa.

Cerys xx
    • 1652 posts
    June 6, 2005 2:15 PM BST
    hi all.
    that sounds like an almost perfect evening sammy, all you need now is someone to lead astray...
    xx
    • 2463 posts
    June 6, 2005 2:48 PM BST
    Being lead astray, huh? So does that mean I can still come over?
    • 2463 posts
    June 6, 2005 3:13 PM BST
    Trust me, Sammy, it ain't a problem! Besides, my wife would love to get rid of me anyway!

Get ready to head down the thorny path of sin
    • 1198 posts
    June 6, 2005 3:48 PM BST
    Afternoon all,

weather is poo, and my arms hurt(just back from laser clinic. Hope you're all having a good day.......hugz Julie xx
    • 2627 posts
    June 6, 2005 4:16 PM BST
    Good Day? I don't know. I just got back from buying a new television. Still in sticker shock. Not just the TV but the stand & all the exrtas. WOW. More than I planned.

Mere most of the storm damage was less than 20 miles from me.
    I didn't get much rain 1/2 inch maybe.
    • 2068 posts
    June 6, 2005 6:19 PM BST
    it's a tad late but what the hell...hope you've all had a good day!..love and xxxxxx anna-marie