Came out to SO and she approves!!!

• 1195 posts
    April 26, 2004 8:45 PM BST
    Sarah -
    Great going - my SO keeps thinking things up for me to wear and do - nice to have an open relationship
    xxx jillian
    • 7 posts
    April 24, 2004 10:06 PM BST
    Well I know you are mostly all dying to know what I said and how I did it. Last night I went out with the guys and didn't make it back till like 6 in the morning. Needless to say I was wearing panties ( as always) so, when I got back I changed into pajama pants and crawled into bed with her. I woke her up and started to kiss her and tell that I was thinking about her while I was out and was glad to finally be back in her arms..

We laid there for a moment and then once about 5 gallons of adreniline found its way into my system, I somehow managed to get out the following so here's how it went.

me: baby, how much do you love me?
    so: why? I can't really measure it..
    me: would you say 'a lot'?
    so: well yea of course?
    me: enough so that no matter what happened you'd always love me?

not to yank it away from you but I need to say something at this point. The above line is the point of no return. If you take it that far, the next thing you do better involve actually telling her in whatever way or she's gonna get scared.

so: of course, of course!
    me: *giggle*

When I heard those words from my SO, I grabbed her hand and started to rub my my crotch with it and just stayed silent. She knew what was under my pajamas the second she touched them. She continued caressing and actually went inside my PJ's to explore some more. I would think that if you want to try this route, you're going to need to bring your panty "a-game" so make sure you aren't wearing a bra or stockings too b/c this is something you need to break gradually (it is for me at any rate). Maybe full disclosure is the way to go if there is more to tell but, I am just thrilled she approves. So far.

So after she had explored what I was wearing, she looked at me and asked "why"?

me: *smile* - I really don't know. It's something inside me that makes me do it. I can't control it nor do I want to. (it would be helpful to maybe give an analogy of how much you like dressing here) i love panties like you love _______, b/c I was shocked that she was so surprised in the first place. She had found a couple things of mine awhile back and I refused to talk about it but knew full well I owed her an explanation. Well after about a month last night happened and here I stand that happiest 'girl' you could ever ask for.

I left it up to her, I said that I don't expect her to approve and if she doesn't I will respect that decision but, I also said, I really hope you DO approve because this means a lot to me. I tried my best to explain what it feels like for me and all I could come up with was that it just feels amazing, looks sexy and overall I see it as downright kinky and it's a major turn on for me. I didn't want to overload her so I shut up at some point (you should too in case she's gotta say something) and she had nothing to say but I could tell she was going from shock to interest. We just laid there in what seemed like perfect silence. I told her I love her more than ever and I hope I can somehow help her to understand how much this means to me but, for now just know that you have made me very happy! After a minute she decided to go for a second handful down my Pj's.. I told her to roll over and gave her a full body massage followed by going down on her, I told her "until I say different, whenever you want this, say so and you're going to get it"! She didn't have a problem with that let me tell you. So much in fact, we ended up having sex (while I was wearing) I was so hot it was amazing, we had incredible sex, and I told her, not that I've been holding out on you at all but, this is just a part of what this does to me

So now it's day 2 of my SO knowing. She's out for the day but I know she's going to think about it all day and I can't wait to see if she makes the first move when she gets back or even brings it up. Either way you won't hear a complaint out of me, I just hope she doesn't decide that it's ok for me but not for her. (something tells me that won't happen but I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment).

That's about it really, it took a month to prepare for, 2 minutes to say and I think I may have just done something that is going to ensure my happiness for years to come... I feel a renewed interest in her, a new attraction.. If she accepts me for this, there's a good chance that I'll never leave this girl.. We;ve been dating for a year btw.. She also asked if there was anything else she needed to know. I said well.. actually... yea.. a couple things but lets see how this goes first and if all is well, in a little while, I'll bring it to her that I actually enjoy dressing fully from time to time and if it wasn't frowned upon I'd do it more often. At that point I'll try to tell her about shaving and toys... Maybe...

If I can help anyone out, feel free to email me and maybe I can help. This isn't worth busting up a marriage so you REALLY want to survery the situation and make sure this is something worth having go sour by telling her because the feeling you get with their approval is something I wish I could bottle and sell......

Best of luck girls,
    Sarah
    • 614 posts
    April 26, 2004 10:47 PM BST
    well done sarah honey

me dont have so but has got gf and she didnt reack very well to me , but shes slowly coming round to me

christina

lady in the making
    • 7 posts
    May 3, 2004 10:19 PM BST
    Hey everyone, thanks for the positive feedback and support. I just wanted to give you an update as to how things are going since the coming out. My SO is gradually warming up to the idea. As you know she was interested but hesitant when I last talked to you well now curiousty has gotten the best of her and she now knows that I like to not just wear panties but, dress up like a woman. She's not too keen on me totally gender bending and is definetly not cool with the idea of me experimenting with another guy. She wants to keep it between us and go at her own pace which was actually my own suggestion. I'm pretty content to say the least. She doesn't like stockings or camis but everything else she is cool with so we should be good to go. I haven't worn men's underwear since I told her about this and she has definetly grown to like the panties. So now I'll just take it day by day and hope she eventually becomes more interested in it. I'm not sure how to tell her that I want to be a "sissy" and treated as such....? Any suggestions? because I don't think flat out telling her is the way to go about it this time..

cheers,
    Sarah
    • 7 posts
    May 18, 2004 9:31 PM BST
    Just thought I would update everyone who might be following my story. Things have been getting progressively better with me and my SO. We've pretty much covered all the bases and she is now cool with me dressing however I want in bed and however I want under my normal clothes, with the one exception being bras. She's not really cool with that but just to entice her I bought a beautiful ocean blue vassarette bra that has a little bit of a natural cup shape to them so when I wear it, it gives the appearance of nice breasts. She has since seen it and wasn't totally turned off.. he hee. So once she was ok with the dressing idea, I decided I would take it one step further and let her know that I have a purple friend 10 inches by 2 inches. I started using it on her but that was no big deal to her, so I said, what if the tables were turned? to which she said, what? you mean, you down here? wellll.... yea.. he hee Before I knew it she had it in her hand and I was helping her slide it inside me. Next thing I knew my head was pressed against the wall and I was gasping from this gigantic dong being blasted into me...... She did not let up, it was almost like she had done this before or something... I was almost crying but the last thing I was going to say was "stop" so I just layed there and took it gasping and moaning with every thrust. It started to feel so good I could barely control myself and for some reason in the middle of it all I said "fuc* me cause I dress like this" and well, yea it got me in trouble.. some really good trouble, she pushed that thing in me as far as possible and I could feel it pushing deep inside me, she pulled it back out and I was so wet by then that it went in and out effortlessly. She fuc*ed the hell out of me for another 5 minutes and my moans started to turn into screams, muffled by a pillow, until finally something inside me exploded and all I could do was say stop in between gasps... Even when I was begging her to stop she kept fuc*ing me, harder almost, until finally I was fuc*ed totally raw and she pulled it out. I could only lay there after that.. Shaking, half scared, juice leaking down my legs, still gasping. She sat there and stroked me, almost proud of herself I think because she leaned down to me and asked if I liked that. I couldn't even get out a response, I was still shaking and numb. She knew what was up and after a second, she said, well, if you liked that, you can have it more tomorrow.

OH MY GOD!!!!

Needless to say I got it again and this time she did it so hard she hurt me. (darn).. I'm still a little sore from it even. I think it's safe to say that she's gonna be ok with me and my fetish.... The only avenue left to travel is shaving, so when the time comes for that which probably won't be till winter, I will be sure to let you all know how that went..