Good morning Saturday 19 November 2005

• 2627 posts
    November 19, 2005 2:32 PM GMT
    Good Morning!!!
    I don't work untill later this afternoon. So I have all morning to um well I guess I'd better clean up. You might think if all you do is work & sleep you won't have time to mess things up. WRONG!!!

Mere I'm very upset with you. 2 not 1 but 2. Did I hear an offer to share. NO!!
    • 2463 posts
    November 19, 2005 1:53 AM GMT
    Good morning girls.....

Got off duty from a VERY long day at the theatre and my feet are still screaming at me. Angela came on duty just before my shift ended, and, believe me, she slithered right up next to me.

I swear, I'm going to bang her in the break room if I get half a chance. Tomorrow we're both on the same schedule. Maybe one of the darkened theatres will do............

Anyhow, got a great weekend and week coming up. I got a call for a second interview, and I'll have my daughter for two days next week!

Have a great weekend!

Meredith
    The Horny Psycho Ninja
    • 121 posts
    November 19, 2005 8:16 AM GMT
    Hi girls-Good morning to all of you.It's still quite cold here too but at least the sun is shining.Meredith glad to hear that you sound so much happier and even a little perky.I'm off shopping later mainly for Christmas,but fingers crossed I just may see something that catches my eye.Have a lovely weekend,lots of love Alli,xxx
    • 2068 posts
    November 19, 2005 12:12 PM GMT
    Mornin ladies, hope you all have a great weekend whatever you're up to and wherever you're going.

Love & xxxxxxxAnna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    November 19, 2005 1:02 PM GMT
    Gosh, Laura, you have a point. I wouldn't want to break little Anneliese's heart. Hey, maybe if I can get both her and Angela in a hot tub at the same time................
    • 2463 posts
    November 19, 2005 1:30 PM GMT
    I hope the shopping trips are fun!

Just a few moments ago my friend made a comment to me about my eating habits before going to work - they're terrible and I'm starving by the end of the day. He mentioned I should eat something other than those yummy chocolate chip cookies. Well, if me and Angela are going to be sneaking off for quickies at work, I want to make sure I'm well nourished.

Of course, she could nourish me........

I just hope I don't call out Anneliese's name by accident.