Good Morning Monday 21 November 2005

• 2463 posts
    November 21, 2005 7:22 AM GMT
    Good morning ladies.....

And, yes, it really is morning here. I just got off of work. I got an emergency call from the theatre. They needed me to come in ASAP, even though I wasn't scheduled. I went in, and had a pretty good time. I'll get about 5 hours sleep before going back in for a 9:30-6 shift.

I'm also happy because I FINALLY picked up my own copy of the "Ramayana!" YAY!!!!!! A mere $5 with a coupon at this used book store.

Now, all I gotta do is find a way to get those girls at the theatre.......

Meredith
    The tired, but still very horny psycho ninja

Okay, if Angela doesn't work out, there is always Christen or Kristine. And, yes, Karen, I will share.......
    • 121 posts
    November 21, 2005 7:38 AM GMT
    Hi girls-good morning to all.It's so cold here in London still,but at least the sun is still shining.Hope you had a lovely weekend,have a great day lots of love Alli,xx
    • 2068 posts
    November 21, 2005 10:47 AM GMT
    Mornin Mere huni, nice to see you startin things off today.Even nicer to see you're happier too.

Mornin to you too alli & barbara from a cold & VERY foggy lowestoft. hope you're all well & have a good day.

Love & xxxxxxx Anna-Marie
  • November 21, 2005 11:19 AM GMT
    Good morning all from a cold and icy Oxford.
    I've just had my eyes tested and found out that I need a new prescription. This time I will be getting a ladies frame.

Alina xxxx
    • 2627 posts
    November 21, 2005 12:58 PM GMT
    Good Morning!!
    Not to bad to start off a little grey & not to cold. Temps are expected to drop later & stay cold for the rest of the week.

Alina I picked my glasses off the unisex wall. Not realy femm but not manly.

Mere once you get your own place you bring the ladies & I'll bring my best dress.