Good Morning Wednesday November 30 2005

• 2463 posts
    November 30, 2005 2:18 AM GMT
    Good morning girls, even if I am starting this off quite early!

Had another interesting day at work. Just use your imagination. Christen definitely worked her way up the ladder on the "Meredith's F*** List." I won't even go into what happened when Gina and Patricia showed up to see a movie.

I got my first phone call of the application season for a teaching job!!!! It starts in January, too! Oh, yes!!!!!!! I'll find out tomorrow when they want to interview me.

Have a great day, girls. Back at the theatre on Wednesday. Let's see if I can last the day..........

Mere
  • November 30, 2005 9:58 AM GMT
    Good morning
    I haven't been on for a few days - been a bit busy but had to find time today. It's very cold here in Oxford so I think I'll have to wear the coat when I go to the post office. They are very used to Alina in there now and always ask how I'm progressing.

Love to you all, have a great day.
    Alina
    xxxxx
    • 2068 posts
    November 30, 2005 12:10 PM GMT
    Morning Mere honey,nice to see you startin things off this morning. Its a tad chilly here in lowestoft right now,but i'm happy so what the hell!

Mornin too, to barbara, tiina,alina, Charllet et al ....hope you have a good day whatever you're up to
    Love & xxxxx Anna-Marie
  • November 30, 2005 12:21 PM GMT
    Girls

Just a quick note to say have a nice day .

Hugs

Philippa
    • 2627 posts
    November 30, 2005 12:38 PM GMT
    Good Morning!!
    Cold here as well. Hovering just over the freezing mark.
    Have a nice day!!
    • 588 posts
    November 30, 2005 1:26 PM GMT
    Good Morning...

Here it's just below zero. And still some white patches from the snow falling two days ago. And december tomorrow. Means winter is here to stay, I guess. And warm and cozy days inside...

Have a nice day, All

Linda
    xxx
    • 2463 posts
    November 30, 2005 1:49 PM GMT
    I cannot wait to go to work today and get the hell out of this place. I do everything I can to avoid conversation around here. Damn. Who would ever think that a PhD would get such kicks out of working at a movie theatre?

At the very minimum, if I go for this interview I'll be away for a day or two.

It's pretty cold here, too. We're supposed to get snow after midnight.

I'm having another coffee, so feel free to use that word.
  • November 30, 2005 4:58 PM GMT
    Morning everyone It is so cold but sunny. Busy morning, reading everything I can find on HRT's, FFS and implants. Should be doing other things but it just seems that I cannot stop what is happening like in the past. I have been rollercoasting on my emotions and the only way it will level is by letting go and just flow with it. Was it like this for everyone else?
    Anyways....Good luck Mere, I know you'll get what you want, I can sense how strong you are. This place is sooooo empowering.
    LuvHugKis, Rachel
  • November 30, 2005 6:02 PM GMT
    Good Morning everyone!

It's foggy here and kind of cool. A nice morning for a cup of hot coffee and newspaper.
    Mere, Good luck on your interview. Tiina - Sounds like your living on San Francisco time instead of your local time. Care to join me for breakfast? Crab season just started here in SF, so a Crab & Shrimp omlette is in my immediate future. Hope things are going well for you.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn